"Failed to connect to the internet"

Posted By rightdecis 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rightdecis
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I've lately been trying to install a few new items I downloaded from the marketplace into IClone. Except whenever I've tried (since yesterday) to manually install the content a message always comes up on my laptop that says "failed to connect to the internet" which I don't understand. 

Has this ever happened to anyone else before? Are there any suggestions of what I should do to fix this? Because in the future I amy need to install more new content.

I make my dreams into movies.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Please ensure you have updated the Content Downloader to version 2.12 via LiveUpdate. This should help to resolve the problem.

You can run LiveUpdate by going to Start > All Apps > Reallusion > LiveUpdate

Do try this and let us know if you continue to have any problems.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic