Fuse vs CC

Posted By hattori kun 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hattori kun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Congrats to RL for CC. Its definitely a good feature.
I used fuse before for some non-hero characters and after adobe bought mixamo they stopped development.
Did you guys hire fuse developers after that? Smile
Anyway I'm beta testing the adobe built-in fuse feature so I'm curious who would come out with the better solution.
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
It's funny because yesterday I saw a little update for Fuse on Steam : 3 more Heads (brute pack).
I would like to see more model "a la fuse" talking about look, it's less realistic and more "comics" like.
I was very frustated because they never told us about Adobe ,the 13th june Chantel Benson from Mixamo send this email about the 1.4 release:
Hello Marc - Glad this is good news for you! And yes, we have scheduled the next release of Fuse (version 1.4) to go out on July 15. Stay tuned for that. Cheers!!
one month later , no update and go to deal with Adobee..... not really fear to me. My comfort now is that Fuse is free and I continue to use it. 
For those who doesn't know the Fuse package , this is a huge variety of base model , and nearly the same amout of morph but in other way, but it's clearly
the same of CC.  Reallusion could you propose more stock for CC ;-) , I understand that their power is on script and algorythm but not in design so may hire a 3D model designer would be a good investment ;-)
 This is an apercu of the stock for free know:
43 Heads
37 Arms,37 legs,37 torso
40  Top Clothings, 27 Top, 27 shoes (that we can export , so please make the CC import clothes avalaible soon :-)
23 Hair
28 Hat (but conform problems with Hair)
28 Eyewares
4 True Beards and moustaches
2 Gloves
4 Masks
and 84 substances with the same systeme like CC (RGB mask)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/09de6ead-623c-4e74-abaa-95c7.jpg

Edited
9 Years Ago by mtakerkart
hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Adobe is expanding Fuse as we speak. Its going to be built into photoshop and the end goal is creating your own characters for 3d printing. So if you're on adobe cc you will have access to Fuse.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I wonder what else Adobe is planning on, as it relates to Fuse.  Building posable 3D meshes for use in Photoshop doesn't seem like a good fit, and Adobe doesn;t really have a game engine per se...  So what's their end-game for Fuse and Mixamo...  I wonder if something for 3D animation, specific 3D character animation might be in the works...
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
...And the very strange thing for me is the ability to import character animation in...Photoshop!! with fbx format.....
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.9K reputation)

Last Active: 21 minutes ago
Fuse 1.3 is pretty great, but takes a bit more effort to get working in iClone. You can download a set of blendshapes with your model, but they are not visemes specifically. So, you'll be mixing and matching a bit to get them set up in 3DX. Takes forever to set these characters up completely in iClone! So, more clothing, less convenience. I hope RL makes a general clothing pack like Fuse's.

I no longer have it installed, as I prefer the ease of iClone integration with the CC. For me, the characters don't really look right. I suppose the free version is temporary as well.
Edited
9 Years Ago by rampa
Sen
Sen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Hi , 

Mixamo workflows photoshop-3d

https://www.mixamo.com/workflows/photoshop-3d

Made in Photosop CC . You can already do that without mixamo 

CGTRADER

hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wizaerd (9/7/2015)
I wonder what else Adobe is planning on, as it relates to Fuse.  Building posable 3D meshes for use in Photoshop doesn't seem like a good fit, and Adobe doesn;t really have a game engine per se...  So what's their end-game for Fuse and Mixamo...  I wonder if something for 3D animation, specific 3D character animation might be in the works...

Pretty soon people will be owning 3d printers just like 2d printers. Atleast the nerds.
The first things people will want to print are their own superheroes characters. That's where Fuse comes in.
It will be optimized for 3dprinting.
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
hattori kun (9/8/2015)
wizaerd (9/7/2015)

Pretty soon people will be owning 3d printers just like 2d printers. Atleast the nerds.
The first things people will want to print are their own superheroes characters. That's where Fuse comes in. It will be optimized for 3dprinting.

No need to buy...my local Public Library has 3D printers that you can book print jobs on. So far only single color jobs but it is a start...

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic