New CC Cut Scene and Test Renders

Posted By jgrant 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jgrant
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Am working away coming to terms with CC and IC6 and developing my pipeline for content creation. Right now, I'm working on small things - the building blocks of scenes (Master/OTS Coverage/CU) and working on understanding and using the SWITCH generator for LIVE cutting.  I shall probably always go with rendered and cut scenes tweaking for each specific camera - but here are two early live cut scenes using CC and IC6
For this 30 second scene, I looked at a simple monologue and added it to two women (one of them an alien-styled lady) talking on a balcony. I rendered out each shot (Master/OTS 1 & 2) for editing - but also rendered a LIVE switching version (here) that had me making adjustments to help the avatar hit their marks and not block each other.

Here, a female fighter stalks into town ready to kick some butt.
I'm thrilled with the versatility of the rigs and what they can do - and will continue to work on my output. My ongoing work with IC6 and real time animation can be found on my Wordpress blog here.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can pull off this Fall.

Reading This Topic