Cannot Move Characters from Content Manager to Main Display

Posted By trading_emails 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cannot Move Characters from Content Manager to Main Display

Author
trading_emails
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
If I attempt to load ANY character from the existing templates in the content manager, every time I select a model and try and drag it into the main screen, I get the little blue, circular progress indicator spinning around in the middle of the screen as if it is doing something, but then the circle goes away and nothing else happens - no character is displayed on the main screen and I cannot display ANY model on which to demonstrate the program's functions?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Have you tried double clicking the thumbnail or clicked the "Apply" button at the bottom of Content Manager. Either way should load your character.

If you still have problems try uninstalling CrazyTalk and then perform a clean install of the latest version. You can get this from your Member Account.

If you still have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. they will be able to help you.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic