Profile Picture

G2 power tool installation

Posted By Moohin 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Moohin
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I just bought G2 power tool. The installation seemed to be OK. But when I opened the program, I could just find the new scenes but I couldn't find the characters mentioned on the pack. How to check if I have installed the power tool correctly. Thanks,
Jim
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
If I remember correctly, the G2 Power kits do not actually include pre-buillt characters as they're labeled as the G2 Body COmposer kit, and G2 Head COmposer kit.  Meaning all the parts and pieces are there, they're just not available as a pre-built character.  So open a new project and drop a character (any character, but preferably a G2 character) then go into the Character Composer. In the various tabs will be the different parts & pieces from the Power Tools to build a new character.

Reading This Topic