A wishlist feature that I would truly love to see

Posted By tenhawk 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tenhawk
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)Veteran Member (762 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I was looking into buying a webcam recently and noticed that Logitech has software that allows some of their cams to read facial expressions and transfer those, to one degree or another, to an animated avatar.

I don't know how effective it is, probably not hugely so... but if that kind of mocap is possible, I'd love to see even gross movement capture available with Crazytalk, or iClone4 or later. Letting the user 'act' out the expressions he wants would be awesome, even if we had to go back and fine tune them manually afterwards.

Granted, even if this works it would probably have some steep requirements for the cam and other things, but I'd buy it. Well, as long as it didn't require a new mortgage or something. Smile

Anyway, maybe just a pipedream, but there it is.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Thanks for the feedback. The Crazytalk team will review your wishlist. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic