"ROCK OF AGES" ... Short Film - Music Video - Horror

Posted By Peaches Chrenko 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peaches Chrenko
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
This is the short film - music video I created for my original song "ROCK OF AGES" ... Released Apr 2015, this was my first completed iclone film ... The 'Single' .. "ROCK OF AGES" by Peaches Chrenko, Now available on  iTunes,  Amazon,  Google Play and  Spotify .... Peaches

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

iBUYPOWER Phantom Gamer WA502i Desktop PC: Win 10 64bit - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 24GB RAM (max 32 GB) - Intel Skylake Core i5-6600K Quad-Core Processor - 3.50 GHz,  (Max Turbo Speed of 3.90 GHz),  Int HD 1TB & WD 1TB Int HD

Edited
9 Years Ago by izolafilms
dwacon
dwacon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
WOW!  Sorry for being repetitive.

Loved this video.  Great cinematography.  I am taking notes!

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week

I might have commented on this before, but just to be sure...

I loved it.  To me, knowing you used so much original material makes it extra special.  I can only imagine writing and performing my own music.  (Sometimes I do imagine it, but I'm realistic enough to know the results would be less than I imagined.)  You have quite a range in your singing; it was fun to listen.

Thanks again for a great video.  I have a feeling we'll be seeing more from you, and I look forward to it.  Smile

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Peaches Chrenko
Peaches Chrenko
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

justaviking (8/11/2015)

I might have commented on this before, but just to be sure...

I loved it.  To me, knowing you used so much original material makes it extra special.  I can only imagine writing and performing my own music.  (Sometimes I do imagine it, but I'm realistic enough to know the results would be less than I imagined.)  You have quite a range in your singing; it was fun to listen.

Thanks again for a great video.  I have a feeling we'll be seeing more from you, and I look forward to it.  Smile

BigGrinBigGrin Thank you for loving my film and your comments on my singing voice are much appreciated!  I'm so glad you had fun listening cause I had so much fun singing this song. It's so dramatic I know, but it was cool to give myself permission to be dramatic. I wrote the song in 2005 and I was so insecure about it that for 10 yrs I never played it for anyone. That is until 2014 when I took it out of the closet and decided to make an Iclone music video for it. Again thank you justaviking, and yes I do have lots of plans for iclone SmileSmileSmile

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

iBUYPOWER Phantom Gamer WA502i Desktop PC: Win 10 64bit - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 24GB RAM (max 32 GB) - Intel Skylake Core i5-6600K Quad-Core Processor - 3.50 GHz,  (Max Turbo Speed of 3.90 GHz),  Int HD 1TB & WD 1TB Int HD

Edited
9 Years Ago by izolafilms
Peaches Chrenko
Peaches Chrenko
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dwacon (8/10/2015)
WOW!  Sorry for being repetitive.

Loved this video.  Great cinematography.  I am taking notes!

That's awesome thank you dwacon and you're not being repetitive! I really appreciate your comments and btw, you can repeat them as many times as you want! You hereby have my permissionBigGrinBigGrin  ..Peaches

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 52 minutes ago
That is some beautiful singing! Some great 'Cloning too. Smile

I was totally surprised to see that you were the guy's voice as well.
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
rampa (8/12/2015)

That makes two of us.  I hadn't noticed that until after I posted, but I agree it's comment-worthy.

@Peaches,
Did you use a "voice-changing" software (Audacity or something)?  Or was that just you doing a great job of voice acting?

Later I went back and just listened to the music without watching the video.  That's when I noticed the two-part harmony.  Since you're the only one credited as singing, I assume you recorded two tracks and overlaid them.  (Example:  5:08-5:11)  It was brief and subtle, but a nice touch.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 52 minutes ago
Peaches is a professional voice coach. Oops! I let the cat out the bag. Hope your OK with that. Wink
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
This gal is just awesome.. ain't she!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Peaches Chrenko
Peaches Chrenko
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

justaviking (8/12/2015)
rampa (8/12/2015)

That makes two of us.  I hadn't noticed that until after I posted, but I agree it's comment-worthy.

@Peaches,
Did you use a "voice-changing" software (Audacity or something)?  Or was that just you doing a great job of voice acting?

Later I went back and just listened to the music without watching the video.  That's when I noticed the two-part harmony.  Since you're the only one credited as singing, I assume you recorded two tracks and overlaid them.  (Example:  5:08-5:11)  It was brief and subtle, but a nice touch.

BigGrinBigGrin Thanks justaviking! ...  I have a very low vocal range for a woman it's kind of freaky. I also can sing very high. I train working my entire vocal range and it continues to expand. I have about a 3 1/2 octave range (on mic), but it starts in the baritone goes up through tenor and alto up to Soprano. All the pitches spoken by 'Drake,' my male character, are within my vocal range albeit at the bottom of my range. I had to work to act & be consistent of pitch & tone. At times I did use Audacity but not to lower pitches so much. I used it to add a little chest resonance on certain sounds. In Audacity the most I did was adjust pitch down musically 1/2 step, when at all.

RolleyesThank you so much regarding the 2 part harmony! You're right I did sing & record both parts. A real high harmony also occurs at 5:42 ( my big zombie reveal ).  I always do my own lead, background vocals and instruments on my recordings. It's just so cool to be doing all this inside of Iclone Smile Thank you for giving my song another listen! That's really cool!BigGrin

Reading This Topic