Hey! Who Bought That Last?

Posted By Lord Ashes 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
As far as I know in the Manage Store you can list the Transactions to see what things were bought or sold, in what order and on what days. This tells you the items that were bought but not who bought them.
If you go to Message Center, you can send a message to all users who have bought a particular item but that does  not tell you when.

Is there a way to determine when each user bought each item?

For example, I have sent the buyers of particular content item some additional information. Since then more customers have bough the item and I would like to sent the additional information again but only to the new buyers (so I don't resend it to the previous buyers). But I can find a way to go back through the historical transactions and see the users associated with the recent purchases. Is there a way to do this?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Update:

When you use the Send Message option, you can Select By Item. This shows you all of the users who have bought a specific item.
When you use the Send Message option, you can Select By User. When you click on any individual users, you can get the list of the content that they bought from you and the dates.

By combining the two you can figure out who was the last to buy an item...but it isn't as nice as having the info available to see. You need to click on an item to get all the user who have bought it and then click on each one of those users to see when they bought it. It is possible to do but is not a efficient process.

Anyone found a better way?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic