Talking Features

Posted By GSDlady 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
GSDlady
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I made a talking video from the image below. The lady turned out great. Someone suggested it would be nice if the dragon blinked his eyes instead of only the lady talking. I told her I would pass on the suggestion to the developers of the program. This would be a nice added feature.

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
CrazyTalk 6 had this feature, animating multiple faces but even then, it didn't do it correctly... it wouldn't let you animate two faces within the same picture, you had to mask them out, fit them individually, then try and composite it all back together.  They removed it in CT7 though.

What you could do is create two projects, one with the lady mapped and talking and a separate one with the dragon talking and moving, then composite them together in post production, such as After Effects.  
GSDlady
GSDlady
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

I thought I had seen a tutorial that would allow you to map two charters in one video by bring in a second actor.  I need to go and see if I can find it and watch it again. But in this case just having the dragon blinking his eyes would of been cool without needing to create two projects and then composite them together in a separate program.
Edited
9 Years Ago by GSDlady
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
GSDlady (6/18/2015)
I made a talking video from the image below. The lady turned out great. Someone suggested it would be nice if the dragon blinked his eyes instead of only the lady talking. I told her I would pass on the suggestion to the developers of the program. This would be a nice added feature.

This is an often requested feature. In CrazyTalk 6 you could animate up to 4 faces from a single photo but with CrazyTalk 7 we decided to concentrate on a new system that would allow you to export your characters to the Crazytalk App for iOS devices and also have Unity support. This sadly meant we were restricted to just a single avatar in this version. However we will certainly consider adding multi character support in the future.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
9 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
GSDlady
GSDlady
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Most programs have a mobile app and a PC app. Instead of the export feature, why not allow the user to choose if they want to use PC version or mobile version so you are not limited on features for avatars.
Edited
9 Years Ago by GSDlady
ZackandMack
ZackandMack
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)Senior Member (381 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Yes Peter, adding the feature back...at least two characters in a photo would be helpful in getting my real, live, two-headed turtle to talk!  Looking forward to the eventual feature.  That would be something I would pay for in an upgrade.

Reading This Topic