Perform Track for iClone 6

Posted By RenSpur 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RenSpur
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Okay, I did a collect clip on a character. Problem is I do not see a "Perform" track, for the selected character/actor/avatar to import the clip to. Hey! What gives with this? Can anybody provide a solution to this quandary?
wires
wires
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
RenSpur (5/24/2015)
Okay, I did a collect clip on a character. Problem is I do not see a "Perform" track, for the selected character/actor/avatar to import the clip to. Hey! What gives with this? Can anybody provide a solution to this quandary?

If you saved the collected clip on the timeline then you just need to right click on the Avatar and select the action from the menu.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

RenSpur
RenSpur
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)

So the "Perform" option went to the character/avatar's drop down menu in iClone 6. I also noticed if a motion has not been created for a character the "Perform" option does not appear in the drop down menu list. I am assuming then, if I collect a motion for a character/avatar, that motion is dedicated to that character/avatar and can not be used with any other character/avatar. Would these be correct assumptions?
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
When you collect an avatar motion, it is added to your motion library, and available for any avatar. To add it to the Perform requires 3DXchange Pro or some Persona editing in a text editor.

Props are a different story. When you collect a clip it is embedded in the prop and put in the Perform menu.
RenSpur
RenSpur
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Okay, I have 3DXchange Pro. Do I export it out of IC6 to 3DX then import it back again into IC6?

Reading This Topic