better Developmenttool for Characrter

Posted By vidi 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 days ago
So I got a Character  working , it was time consuming although Puppet Producer
I was happy after some hour and   error,  to getit  working.

you have to be careful with Right and Left and Angles,  actually  are errors inevitable

But now Flash crashed several times and all my work is mess
It do not work anymore and I have no Idea why .

I have try to check all pivot and names , also I had not changed this in the meantime,  only  the color with Toon Titan
I get also a errormessage Java Runtime Envoiment  in Flash,  if I want save it as swf
Maybe this make this that  mess

Well anyway 2 Days waste of time . and I think not I start again with this challange
That is now  all  out of control for me

Really at the moment I hate these CTA2  Template thing

So I hope in the next version we get a proper Tool  and  no matter  which software we use for drawing with  easy assigns to the Bones

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
9 Years Ago by vidi
vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
I think I have solved it BigGrin
It has left me no peace.
What a tiny  (Piviot)Point,  can change my  mood

I had The upper and Lower Body Pivots Point  on the same place.

Ok Ready to start again Whistling

but nevertheless I'm still for a better solution than the template

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
9 Years Ago by vidi
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 minutes ago
Great to hear you are now making progress. I will pass on your suggestions to the CTA team. Hopefully we can improve this area in the future.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I absolutely agree.  New character creation should be much more accessible, less prone to errors, and not so finicky when it comes to alignment of pivots, and joints, etc...  I have built and rigged 2D characters in a few 2D applications, and CTA has got to be the most irritating and frustrating to work with.

Reading This Topic