Profile Picture

Help! Feature Transfer Error

Posted By shaboutiques 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
shaboutiques
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 Years Ago
Can someone help me, please?

I bought the CT6 pkg today. I have 11 different files to open. I started with CrazyTalk6PRO_Enu.exe 

As things progress normally, I have been met with the following error code 4 times now:

Feature Transfer Error

CT60_Data_Common_Custom

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Reallusion\Access is denied

Can someone please help me with this. I had no problem with the trial version on a laptop, and really am not in the mood for gremlins tonight!

Thanks!!w00t

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Have you tried changing the install location of your custom content to your own My Documents/Reallusion folder rather than the All Users location above. This may make a difference.

If it doesn't then please contact Support who will be able to help you further. Please use the link below to submit your support request.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic