Crazy Talk 6 - ContentWizard and ImageSpecimen pack

Posted By m1ke 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
m1ke
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Purchasing CT6 there should be a Content Wizard file to download - enabling content from CT5 to be transferred to CT6 - and an ImageSpecimen pack. Download addresses for both of these fail - Broken Link message.

I need to transfer stuff from 5 - projects, samples, images etc - so the 'wizard' is pretty important (I suspect a file structure change, in view of the additional features).

Help!!

Mike

Mike
Edited
15 Years Ago by mike
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi Mike,

You can find the Content Wizard from the link below. This link is working ok.

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/crazytalk_tool.asp

I'm not sure why the Comic Character Specimen link isn't working either but you should be able to login to your account and download it from there. Download links for purchased software and packs are listed in your account. Have a look and see if you can download it that way.

If you still have problems downloading then please contact support who will be able to help you with this. Please use the form linked below to contact support.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

m1ke
m1ke
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Hi - Thanks for the reply, but I'm afraid neither of those two links work either for me - and I have tried from my 'account' as well, and from the email notificationsI had after purchase.

I now have the content wizard downloaded though, from a response to a Support Query, which included a different link - which did work. There was no link to the other file though (Image one), so still don't have that.

It is very strange - because I had no problem downloading CT6 itself.

Mike
m1ke
m1ke
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

And now, tryting to get the add-on packs into CT6 - by re-installing, I have lost one of the purchases (Facial Expression V2) - and again, cannot download it - broken link problem again.

If it can be verified that I have purchased the Facial Expressions V2 pack and the Comic Character specimen, is it possible to email them to me?

It may be an ISP problem - though I can't see how or why - the program file CT6 downloaded OK.

Also - is it possible to load CT5 projects into CT6, or do they have to be recreated from scratch?

Mike
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
I think there may be an issue at your end with regards to the downloads. All the links are working ok at this end and were fine when I checked them.

For any missing packs that you can't download again from your Members Account I would advise contacting support again. They should be able to help you with new links.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

I hope you get this resolved soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic