iClone 6 New Tutorials

Posted By Visconti 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wires
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
kenmatthews (12/21/2014)
Hello Gerry,

Thanks for that, I realised that I still had Iclone 5 still and could use that anyway. However, I wish to become as competent with 6 as I am with 5, for that I need really basic tutorials...

Best regards.
Ken.

Ken,

Your competence with iClone 5 will only make using iClone 6 a lot easier. All of the skills required to use iClone 5 are also required for iClone 6.

The iClone 6 user interface is new, and takes a while to get used to. Some items have been moved around, but the basics are still there. The new features added aren't really rocket science, they just need practice - OK, some of them a lot of practice. BigGrin

Anyway, I'm sure that if you can't get an answer to something through one of the new Tutorials then someone here on the Forum will jump in with an answer.Smile

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

lpatter
lpatter
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Tutorial On the following tools.
1. SKY TOOL. How to show the sun and moon rising and setting and clouds moving. I can't seem to get it done.
I also can't get the stars in the sky to show.
AWESOME Tool by the way. One of my wishes.

2. SPEED TREE. I now understand how to create hurricanes
>>SEASON CHANGES. -I thought you could also set the trees to change from one season to another.
>>ANIMATED GROWTH - Does it have this feature yet?
3. CREATE Option. Another genius idea. It can rain but can it snow?
Can I make the snow fall and accumulate.
Can I add lightning to the rain fall every "X" seconds following "Y" pattern with "Z" intensity?
What are the advantages for the Create option in making a box that is different from going to the 3D Shapes folder?
4. Tessellation. I need more information on how changing the map affects the 3D result. I may just need to practice.
Thanks for your wonderful work.
Edited
9 Years Ago by lpatter
cloud.ninja
cloud.ninja
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)Veteran Member (635 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
On the training center page (http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_training.aspx) it says " Since iClone 6 covers most features in iClone 5, you can visit additional iClone 5 video tutorials to learn the classical features." - the confusion and challenge is using the iC5 tutorials with the new iC6 UI - are you planning on updating all the videos on this page to reflect using the new UI in these tutorials? If not, what guidance can you provide on watching an iC5 tutorial but trying to learn & follow using the new iC6 UI?

thank you.
sadsaytr
sadsaytr
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I would like to know if there is going to be an update to iClone 6 Fundamentals?? The Tutorial, iClone Fundamentals 101 I bought ends at 6.3. There are differences between 6.3 and 6.51 and  it is making it hard to follow along.
Edited
8 Years Ago by sadsaytr

Reading This Topic