MS Live Update Main Program does not work anymore

Posted By p.siebesma 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
p.siebesma
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Starting iClone 5 results first in a MicroSoft Windows error message, telling that the Live Update Main Program does not work anymore and that one will be looking for a solution. After the next message that the program will be terminated is clicked away it looks as if iClone is working the proper way.

Does somebody have a solution for this problem?
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 hours ago
I've had that problem. The moderator Peter (RL) provided me with al ink to a new version. You could try to PM him.  Here is the relevant topic: https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic190642-296-1.aspx.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
p.siebesma (12/4/2014)
Starting iClone 5 results first in a MicroSoft Windows error message, telling that the Live Update Main Program does not work anymore and that one will be looking for a solution. After the next message that the program will be terminated is clicked away it looks as if iClone is working the proper way.

Does somebody have a solution for this problem?

Drop me a PM if you still want the updated LiveUpdate. I'll let you have the link. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic