Introducing Universal Installer

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Reallusion introduces this new pilot Content Downloader for all content lovers. With the most enhanced cross-platform, and cross-product content access, getting the content you want has never been easier. For this phase, CrazyTalk Animator users can first experience this new content downloader to easily install selected content on Windows or Mac desktop computers.

Click here to know more

Please share your feedback on the new Universal Installer in this forum.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Standard download and install is faster on my PC but not as easy.SmileHehe

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
clos2u
clos2u
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello. I have CrazyTalk Animator 2 - Pipeline for Mac (don't have an iClone) and purchased Black Friday Bundle for iClone recently. From all motions packs of this bundle only 2 packs installed correctly. All other packs are useless. Installer does not let me to install them. So I can not install the iMotions to the CTA2-Pipeline for Mac.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
clos2u (12/12/2014)
Hello. I have CrazyTalk Animator 2 - Pipeline for Mac (don't have an iClone) and purchased Black Friday Bundle for iClone recently. From all motions packs of this bundle only 2 packs installed correctly. All other packs are useless. Installer does not let me to install them. So I can not install the iMotions to the CTA2-Pipeline for Mac.

Which motion packs are causing you problems? If you let me know I will check this for you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

vidi
vidi
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I have purchase the Tree Bundle. It seems is only possible to upload with this downloader..
It is extremely slow . I can not see what just loaded and how long. I can not pause or resume
Is possible to download with the old method? I do not like the new uploader Thing.Hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

justin.s.leary
justin.s.leary
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I am having trouble with the universal installer.

How is it universal? I get a download for an rld file, double clicking it is a bit silly, windows doesn't know about your "in-house" "universal" installer.

How do I get my purchased content? I'm on Windows 8.

At the moment, I am going to try plugging my computer into a ham sandwich. That makes about as much sense.
justin.s.leary
justin.s.leary
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Ok, forget it. I didn't realise I needed to install and run Iclone 6 for the RL live update program to be installed and running in order for the rld files to be of any sense.

To be honest, the concept is good, but I'd like an offline full installer.

It surprises me that no-one else had the issue with file recognition that I did. Normally, if I buy software, I download all of it before installing. With this installer, I had to download and install Iclone 6 and run it before I can continue to download my purchase.

Ok.. working and downloading.. seems painfully slow. Either it is extremely slow or the Total plants 2 bundle is around a third of a terrabyte in size.

Either way, I'll get back to you in a month when it finishes downloading.

Sorry to sound like a complainer. I'm excited to try my new purchase. But it won't be for a while.
Edited
10 Years Ago by justin.s.leary
fillip
QuestionMark
fillip
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
(note: this issue has been submitted to support)
The Content Installer (rld file) doesn't work for me. Purchased the CTA Animation Carnival Motion Combo (very awesome sale thank you Smile ). Next, with CTA 2 v15.something (latest version) opened, I tried to use the rld, universal download for the "Motion Profiles-Communication". When i double clicked it after downloading, it asked what "Application" to use to open it, so i chose CTA2, then a window pops up saying "Failed to open project".

Using CTA2 on Mac mini (late 2012) Mac OS 10.10.2.

Tried the same with other content volumes, got the same response.

Any suggestions?

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
frenchalain55
frenchalain55
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I'm very interested by the answer ! also is there a French translated version of the last version ? ( Microapp ???)
Sen
Sen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hi ,

don't buy on MicroApp Wink .

Va sur le forum FR ( en haut à droite choisis langage french ) , on te donnera plus d'info .
Go on french RL forum ....

CGTRADER

Reading This Topic