You don't have permission to rate!

Dripping water drops from ceiling with drop circles below in water

Author
Whistling
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I am doing a cave scene with characters in damp dripping cave. The floor is covered with shallow water and water is dripping from the ceiling down and splashing in the water below. I can probably find some sounds. I did find two items in marketplace, one drip and two drip with no splash or drip circles in the water below.

Anyone know where I can find this. I would like to have an array of drips at various times. I was hoping to find something with a bunch of drips where I don't have to place a bunch of drip content items to achieve the effects.

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
I would start with the rain particle and set its quota and emit rates lower. That will make just a few drops fall once-in-a-while. You might need to put in your own image as well.

It might be better to use "single drop" emitters instead, as then you could place several of them exactly where you want them.
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You can always use the default water that has puddle rings for the water to drip into.

The method I used here for the actual drip was to film a looping drip in iClone and then place it on a plane or billboard using wmv or popVideo.

Here is Buckethead Ed with his constant drip from his faucet.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic