Profile Picture

Can you specify width and height to match Captivate slide?

Posted By buzznapper 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can you specify width and height to match Captivate slide?

Author
buzznapper
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)Senior Member (323 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I'm trying to make an Avatar for a Captivate elearning course. I've downloaded the trial version and am prepared to buy the full version IF I can match my Captivate slides seamlessly. Transparency seems like too much trouble (using video animator program and bugs in different browsers), so I'm hoping to just bring the background image (sized to 1024x627) and creating the avatar and background as one video. Then, I'm hoping to bring that in and place the text or additional content on top of the avatar.

Is this possible? Can I specify the dimensions so that the output matches the rest of the slides in my Captivate course and can I bring in objects over the movie?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The video export panel has a dropdown list of resolutions. You can select the resolution of your original artwork or specify a resolution.
Attachments

Reading This Topic