Free Tree Generator

Posted By Grimhilda 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hi Folks,

I just came across a free tree generator today and only played with it for about an hour.

In that time I didn't learn too much but I found that the exported trees as Wavefront Objects weren't recognised by 3dXchange.

However, by importing them to Hexagon and then exporting them as Wavefront OBJs, they worked but had to be scaled up massively.

I don't know what would need to be done to texture these trees and am not likely to spend much time trying!

Before giving the link, it goes without saying that trees of all sorts are sold by Reallusion and they move and have textures! Also, other vendors sell great trees which are also ready to use!

But those who export assets for games, etc. might find this to be interesting - grassy plants can be created too.

http://arbaro.sourceforge.net/

Reading This Topic