More Options to customize Iclone

Posted By planetstardragon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
with the advent of dx 11, and ic 6 , i anticipate there will be tons of new toys, and I'm all for new toys...

but not at the expense of speed .....I really don't like suggesting that things are bad ideas because truth is a lot of the suggestions are great and I'd love to have them.

so I am requesting that we have options to turn off any new features that may consume resources that we may not need for regular scenes.

also, I more often than not use iclone with other software running at the same time, can we please add the option to turn off the hard window so I can easily go back and forth to other programs ...ie a photo program ...without having to hit the start button....a simple option to make it a regular window. that's bugged me since ic3.

options to change our interface colors would be nice also, just lots of options to customize how we use iclones, and the ability to turn off features we aren't using to conserve on resources.

Cheers! Smile

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Customizing is good, and it appears we'll get at least a bit more!

For now, you can make iClone's window less than full screen by clicking in the middle box in the upper right hand corner. Once it popped down to a smaller size, you can drag the edges just like any window. Now you can use the same button in the upper right corner to toggle between your new size and full screen.

I set mine down from 1920 by 1080 to 1280 by 720 for running my screan capture software for demos. That gives me some "off screen" space to work in. I also do this so I can use the drag-and-drop features.

Different colored tracks in the timeline would be cool, and a zoom feature in both X and Y so I can go to a 4K monitor and still see my individual frames.BigGrin
Edited
10 Years Ago by rampa
Sifr
Sifr
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
Kind of like in Unity when you start a new project or scene? That did help me get to grips with Unity's forest of features. Or Kind of like what Daz does with loading individual plugins? Great!!! The modular approach....+1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reallusion iClone & CC Pipeline --- Plugins: Iray HeadShot SkinGen.  CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline, CrazyTalk, Maya LT, Daz, Substance Painter Indie, Substance Designer Indie, B2M Pro+ Substance Live, Sculptris, Wrap, Unity, UE4, Perception Neuron ReadySmileBigGrinTongueWinkCoolHeheSmoooothCrazySatisfiedWowPinchExclamationAlienDiscussKissArrowSadAngrySickExclamationBlushWhistlingw00tw00tw00t
SurfaceBook 2 Windows 11 Pro 64-bit Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz -2.11 GHz 512GB Solid State Hard Drive 8GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 1050GTX
Dell  Alienware m18X R2 18.5" Custom Convertible Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Intel Core I7-3840QM 2.80GHz Quad Core 8 Thread 3.2GHz Turbo 512GB Solid State Hard Drive+1TB X2 RAID Disk Drive 32GB RAM Nvidia Geforce GTX 680m 2GB X2 SLI Custom Multi-touch. Dagi capacitive touch stylus
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 10.1" Tablet Windows 10 64-bit Intel Core I5-4200U 1.60GHz 2.3GHz Turbo 128GB Solid State Hard Drive 4GB RAM HD 4000 Graphics Multi-touch Wacom Digitizer screen Surface Pen+Axiotron Studio Pen
Asus Vivo Tab 8" Tablet Windows 10 32-bit Intel Atom Z-3740 1.33GHz Quad Core 32GB Solid State Hard Drive 2GB RAM HD 4000 Graphics Multi-touch Wacom Digitizer Wacom stylus.

Edited
10 Years Ago by Sifr
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Thanks for the suggestions PSD. These will be considered for future inclusion. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic