Google Hangout with Warlord

Posted By KaiD 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KaiD
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Hi all,

Apologies for the late notice, but I wanted to give you a heads up that we're going to have our first official Google Hangout chat with veteran developer Warlord on Tuesday, June 3rd at 9pm (MDT). That's Dever's time zone in case you're wondering.

We encourage you to check out our YouTube channel to view the live broadcast, where Bruce and I will be joining Warlord to talk about his content creation process, previous works, his thoughts on iClone 6 and the Content Store/Marketplace, plus anything else that pops up!

If we get a positive response, we'll likely continue to do these hangouts in the future, so check it out! Smile
mark
mark
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Wow! Sounds like a great idea....if this old geezer can stay awake!!!!TongueTongueTongue

And hopefully it will be archived??Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
If my maths are right that's 4am in the UK, sadly I get up at 5:30am so will have to watch the recording of it Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

BiggsTrek
BiggsTrek
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I believe that's 11 pm for me. A tad late on a work night, I'm afraid. I think we all need to move to the same time zone. Smile

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/iclone/author/biggstrek

Teviniii
Teviniii
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I just saw the test runs on YouTube. I'm not sure if you guys are still doing the actual broadcast.

It was nice to put a face to your names. I already thought Kai was Kai but I wasn't sure until now.
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 30 minutes ago
Hi,

Is it possible to share the youtube link you are talking about ? BigGrin

Thank you

Marc
KaiD
KaiD
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Hi all,

I just wanted to thank Warlord again for joining us and sharing his thoughts on everything ranging from content creation to iClone 6!

Unfortunately, Bruce and I are Google Hangout noobies, and we realized that the final video doesn't show our faces. For your reference, I'm the guy on the Realtime 3D Live show and Bruce... well you can just picture Bruce Lee with glasses. We'll try to get this to work for next time, and if anyone with Hangout experience can give us help, that would be great too.

We also didn't provide a link in advance for the live broadcast on YouTube this time around, but in the future, we'll announce the hangout a few days prior, then about 30mins to 1hr before the actual broadcast, I'll post the YouTube link here in the forum so you can watch the video live direct from that link... otherwise it's a bit difficult to find.

We're sorry we are Hangout failures, but next time we'll make sure to include everyone, and have an interactive comments section in YouTube so you can all ask questions and discuss live.

Anyway, here is the video of the interview with Warlord. Maybe next time he'll play the drums for us! Wink

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 30 minutes ago
Hi KaiD !

Just saw the video and sooooooo interesting !!! Hope there will be another like this w00t
Next time , if you can talk about timeline/curve editor may be? Rolleyes

Thank you very much again to share !

Marc
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
for the future, you guys may want to consider trying http://www.twitch.tv/

it has a chat room feature, where viewers can ask questions in real time as well.- trendy site and very popular among the gaming community, which are also game developers and machinima film makers. Would be great for reallusion to have a presence there. Smile

and you guys need some sort of insane adrenaline rush logo to start the show ...- it's an animation software - that intro has to be killer!!

Sen
Sen
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello ,

Thank to RL Team and Warlord Smile . Very interesting Wink

CGTRADER

Reading This Topic