Profile Picture

Problem with multiple scenes

Posted By dufour6727 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dufour6727
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I apologize for my bad English.
I write from Italy and here I did not find any support for your product.
I'm trying your product and do not understand one thing.

I created two scenes, one inside the house and one outside the home.
Currently I have managed to create two separate files.

How do I merge the two files in order to have a single file?

I have to use another program?

Thank you,

Mark.

P.S.

I use CrazyTalk Animator 2
etourist
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Although you can make entire animations inside a single CrazyTalk Animator project file generally the software is intended as a Scene Editor.

That is you create and animate individual scenes. Export them as video files. Then use video editing software to join the scenes together and add transition effects, titles etc.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
dufour6727
dufour6727
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)

thanks for your kind reply.

Two questions if I may.

1) How can I change the scene within the same project? (I tried to change the scene (background) after 10 seconds but the new scene replaces the former can not do 10 seconds and 10 seconds into home away from home in the same project).

2) I tried to use editing software (Pinacle studio) but the end result (avi) is of very poor quality.

thanks

mark
rchai
rchai
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
"1) How can I change the scene within the same project? (I tried to change the scene (background) after 10 seconds but the new scene replaces the former can not do 10 seconds and 10 seconds into home away from home in the same project). "

For Scene 1, You can place your characters and props in one part of the Stage. Then go to another part of the Stage to place characters and props for Scene 2.

Then use the camera system. For example, frame 90 camera is viewing scene 1. Frame 91, move the camera to scene 2. This will be similar to a "cut".

"2) I tried to use editing software (Pinacle studio) but the end result (avi) is of very poor quality."
I am using Sony Vegas but I think Pinacle should be able to do the same. Maybe you wish to check if you are exporting Uncompressed AVI and in at least the same resolution as the desired final video. The file size is big, but you should be able to get good quality.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rchai
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 11 minutes ago
Note also that you can apply only one pre - built "scene" per project.
To create multiple scenes in a single project you have to create each scene by adding one prop at a time building up your scenes.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

dufour6727
dufour6727
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you so much for the replies.

I am the beginning and my version is a trial version because I have to evaluate the program.

And 'possible to have a video tutorial that explains the concept:

"For Scene 1, You can place your characters and props in one part of the Stage. Then go to another part of the Stage to place characters and props for Scene 2.

Then use the camera system. For example, frame 90 scenes viewing room is 1. Frame 91, move the room to scene 2. This will be similar to a "cut". "

In Italy there is support for CrazyTalk Animator 2?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English,

Mark
rchai
rchai
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago

And 'possible to have a video tutorial that explains the concept:

"For Scene 1, You can place your characters and props in one part of the Stage. Then go to another part of the Stage to place characters and props for Scene 2.

Unfortunately due to limited funds, I spend mostly on CTA and iClone programs + content and other VFX related software, so not much funds to purchase screen capture programs for now.

But Jeff from CTAStepbyStep may have a video that would be helpful to you.

In any case, if you are new to CTA, I highly recommend watching his tutorials. It will bring you up to speed very quickly.
robert_madrid
robert_madrid
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)Senior Member (494 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago

CTA2 Street Movie: https://youtu.be/VAHdLg73Gbo

Reading This Topic