WHERE ARE THEY? Was it a BigBoss post?

Posted By DELETED2 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Some time ago, maybe only weeks, someone posted a thread that displayed two amazing quality Avatars. One was a Princess, one was a  Knight of some kind. They were converted from other software (I think but maybe not) but the most stroking thing was they were very high definition and beautiful.

Assuming theyre iClone ready, I wanted to buy them. But for the life of me I cannot find them even on searches.  

Does anyone recall, they should do because the Avatars were total Showstoppers. Cool

Thankyou if you can.
Armstrong.

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Are you thinking of 3dfoin?
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I also believe it is 3d foin you are thinking of. All of his work is stunning.

Coolpete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

============================================================================

Good morning Peter and Rampa,. Thankyou for the info. Yes, you're right. Excellent.

I really hoped I could find those today. The prices are really very good at the moment. A sale on. I also bought a little dragon bat Tongue  I hope he's iClone ready also. He'd look good attached to the shoulder of the Archer.

I think the quality of these is delicious visually. 

Many thanks again.

Armstrong.

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have considered these too - can I ask if they have beeen converted in a way that makes facial animation/speech possible?

Thanks

Edited
11 Years Ago by toonarama
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I have just installed them and am working on them.

There is no simple way to manually animate them though they do come with a lot of motions.

Facial animation no, except what comes with the prepacked anims.

My use for the moment is stills. I particularly like them because of their diversification from the Chinese Village but more over they are perfect current depictions of fantasy Elfin Warhorse style. That appeals to the page they'll sit upon.  

The detail is crisp and stunning. And the colouring is very refreshing and fluid.  I also like the shine on the faces. Grease and sweat, not everyone is powder-perfect in their outside lifestyle. Smile A scar on the cheek maybe, I'll venture some dirt also but I recalled these as soon as I was asked to create a page in such a theme.

Im not a modeller, I dont want to be. But created by people who are as fluent in modelling as I am in iclone I am happy to buy their labour and I think that lit well, and a good set with powerful ambience and you cant go wrong with avatars like these. These Characters give a real punch in big hard hitting graphics.

CRITIQUE: I have written to the modeller asking if he can remove the high heel from the shoes and redeliver to me. I think Elfin would not have high heels. And it doesn't look good in situ so either for now I edit graphics manually, or hopefully the edited avatars will turn up just in time.

Armstrong.

Edited
11 Years Ago by Armstrong
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Better. I hope he can take the hells right off. I can hide or edit the output otherwise. It looks as though the foot could do with one more bone intersection to straighten out the hell segment.

Make her breasts smaller, add some muscle to the thigh, kill the high heels for flat shoes....

Better.

animatom
animatom
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Yea, I have them and they look good indeed. Just short info about lipsync; as Armstrong said, no lipsync BUT they do have jaw bone and I think 6 bones for mouth, plus some for eyes, so you can mimic some expressions, even some simple lips moving for semi accurate lipsyncing...
If I may just add, they are gorgeous, but nothing that good use of DAZ model can't achieve either...

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

And in situ....

A little hdr, a pair of point lights, a pair of spots. One weird issue is that I cant make her drop the bow when she gets clobbered. I'll write and ask if I can have her minus the bow. I don't know if I missed something but she comes as is, grasping her bow for dear life.

I have seen the facial bones but Im trying to find a way past the annoying gizmo to edit them, without it its tricky seeing what's being moved.

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Regarding Daz... Whats available on the market iClone ready from Daz.

What appeals to me regarding these Avatars from this supplier is that they sparkle. Very bright. Very fresh. Clean. Aside form greasy faces which I prefer anyway.  I watch what's happening but in honesty, the crisp detail of these is very satisfying. They don't have really thick eyelids nor eyeballs that seem to glow. They looks, in uniform like this, as though theyre plastic models from ages gone.

I don't mind if the animating of them is a little slow, manual adjustment etc, time is tight but as long as access to their joints is simple I can get by. Getting by is half the battle.
My shadows are fixed now as well. Reinstall iclone did it.

Reading This Topic