iClone Avatar Tookit Tutorials

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
toonarama (11/20/2013)
I have a similar issue in that the following items mentioned in the video do not appear to be where it is suggested they are

a) I cannot find the "at-base" character installed anywhere (but I assume I can save it from one of the projects included)

b) In the dummy tools I have structure-pair and structure-single but there is no sign of the single dummy. Where is this or is the structure-single the same thing?

Thanks

The sample projects contain the items you need to follow the steps given in the tutorials.

Unfortunately as the initial video tutorials were compiled during the development stages, some naming conventions have changed. The Structure_Single is the one to use.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

mark (11/20/2013)
I guess I'm I the only one who....when I add an accessory to a Monster or Toon avatar using the new Toolkit I get a crash of iClone 64bit?

Now it works fine in the 32bit version of iClone. I have installed all the latest patches and upgrades as well.

Just askin'...

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately we can't reproduce this problem. Might be worth installing the Avatar Toolkit2 again

If you continue to have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. We will then look into it. Please supply a screenshot of any error messages you receive.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

gcshep
gcshep
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I ‘am finding using the Dummy Character will not work properly however if you us the Structure_Single i'am finding this will work as per the training video hope this might be of help.
George
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you for that tip George!
mark
mark
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Peter (RL) (11/20/2013)
mark (11/20/2013)
I guess I'm I the only one who....when I add an accessory to a Monster or Toon avatar using the new Toolkit I get a crash of iClone 64bit?

Now it works fine in the 32bit version of iClone. I have installed all the latest patches and upgrades as well.

Just askin'...

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately we can't reproduce this problem. Might be worth installing the Avatar Toolkit2 again

If you continue to have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. We will then look into it. Please supply a screenshot of any error messages you receive.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Thanks Peter! Will do...

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

miko_dk
miko_dk
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Can anybody point to a tutorial on how to create the avatar itself?

I cannot find any links to do this.

It would be nice to create everything from scratch.
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Some more video tutorials have gone up now but for the full picture you could refer to the online guide: http://help.reallusion.com/AvatarToolkit/ENU/Avatar_Toolkit_2/default.asp
gcshep
gcshep
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

When will the the on line guide be updated

Avatar Toolkit Vol.2 Online Help - Beta (next update: 11/22/2013)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

gcshep (11/23/2013)
When will the the on line guide be updated

Avatar Toolkit Vol.2 Online Help - Beta (next update: 11/22/2013)

The next update will be coming in December. On of the great things about using Online Help Guides is that the information can be kept up to date and improved as we go along.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

gcshep
gcshep
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I don’t know if I ‘am missing something I followed (Material Puppeting with the Avatar) but again I followed the video several times now and I still cannot get my cube to glow in the textures section I cannot see where I ‘am going wrong is there another button to press that was not included in the video ???

Reading This Topic