question clonebone and 3dxchange4

Posted By slow103 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
slow103
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello all, I am new to this forum and Iclone. Actually this is my first post.
So excuse me if I might post it in a wrong division of this forum.

Ok, my first question is about exporting in 3dXchange, I downloaded a character of Iron man in the google warehouse. I exported all limbs seperately to use it with clonebones. All videos i watched show me when they are exporting it a other screen than its showing me, meaning in the videos it shows that you can export it as Iprop and as a Attribute and several other options.
If I export it , it just shows that I can export it as a Iprop, wich iclone version and in wich folder.
I allready read in a post inhere that u can rename them and that you are able to attach props to bones so that might be not a big issue, however , how can it be that if I work up like if I take the lowerleg and click the appropiate bones it sometimes work and it shows in the attachment box, but when i reach the lower arm and i click the lowerarm bone the attach box shows right tigh, and when i click the icon next to the box it only shows me the right tigh and the bones that are connected to it, so I can not change it to the lower arm bone.

I hope this all makes sense, and if not please let me know

Reading This Topic