Profile Picture

Can't Remove Iclone Watermark After Purchasing Marketplace Content AND Base Content!

Posted By Peaches Chrenko 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can't Remove Iclone Watermark After Purchasing Marketplace Content AND...

Author
Peaches Chrenko
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Tried everything I can think of except reinstalling Marketplace Content "Momo and Rea" by authur 'Tesira' ( Bigboss Treasures ).

I don't know how to reinstall Momo and Rea without simultaneously reinstalling ALL the items in the 'Reallusion Content Downloader' that I purchased and downloaded at the same time, assuming that's even the solution.

Tried dragging the clonecloths base content directly onto M & R ( which got rid of the watermark when I purchased the "Grim Reaper" ). Tried the 1-Click Content Verification under HELP in Iclone ... twice.

I have contacted the authur. I am still waiting for a response. Meanwhile I would much appreciate any help.

It's kind of a confusing process figuring out what additional Base Content you need After you pick out the content you actually want. Then to have it not work after you finally buy everything feels like you're gambling when you buy content based on other content.
Thanks in advanceSmile Peaches

Momo and Rea purchased in Marketplace
Gwen G5 Miniskirt Cloth (base content) purchased in Content Store

iBUYPOWER Desktop PC Win 7 Home Premium 64bit Service Pk 1 8GB RAM AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 Processor 2.90 GHz

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

iBUYPOWER Phantom Gamer WA502i Desktop PC: Win 10 64bit - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 24GB RAM (max 32 GB) - Intel Skylake Core i5-6600K Quad-Core Processor - 3.50 GHz,  (Max Turbo Speed of 3.90 GHz),  Int HD 1TB & WD 1TB Int HD

Edited
11 Years Ago by izolafilms
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Peaches,

If you want to download any items you have puchased from the Marketplace just go to your Inventory and put a check in boxes of the items you want and then click Download.

The Momo And Rea pack does not use CloneCloth, but requires the following base pack to be able to use these without a watermark. Just make sure you have the product linked below already installed and you should find the watermark will disappear.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC5c940e5063a7db7f9&g=GS634187864052493845

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peaches Chrenko
Peaches Chrenko
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thank you PeterRL for the info on how to re-download my Marketplace content using my 'Inventory'. So easy once someone tells you howBigGrin

~~~~~~

Regarding Momo and Rea, I posted this issue on this forum because After purchasing Gwynn G5 Miniskirts Cloth I have not not been able to get rid of the watermark. Although they are not his product, Bigboss has been helping me but still not working after a lot of loading and reloading of original cloth over base content cloth and almost everything we can think of.

I purchased Momo and Rea from the Marketplace and purchased Gwynn G5 Miniskirts Cloth from RL Content Store. Could this be creating a watermark issue since I did not buy Gwynn G5 Miniskirts Cloth from the Marketplace as well?

Is the Content I purchased at the link below the same as the one sold in the Marketplace?
http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/ccdproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC500CIENU012020120305001&MenuItem=ic_avatar&Type=G5%20Character

Marketplace link you provided...
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC5c940e5063a7db7f9&g=GS634187864052493845

Thanks again for any helpSmile Peaches

iBUYPOWER Desktop PC Win 7 Home Premium 64bit Service Pk 1 8GB RAM AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 Processor 2.90 GHz

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

iBUYPOWER Phantom Gamer WA502i Desktop PC: Win 10 64bit - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 24GB RAM (max 32 GB) - Intel Skylake Core i5-6600K Quad-Core Processor - 3.50 GHz,  (Max Turbo Speed of 3.90 GHz),  Int HD 1TB & WD 1TB Int HD

Edited
11 Years Ago by izolafilms

Reading This Topic