Profile Picture

How to replace the image without lost the Anchor point Face?

Posted By nikaway 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to replace the image without lost the Anchor point Face?

Author
nikaway
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hello everybody... I'm using CrazyTalk5 and all I want is to know how replace a image in my project but to be continue with the same Anchor Points I set of the face.

Or, how to save the model Anchor Point of the face in one project for to use in other image?

And too how to export the timeline for to use in other project?
Edited
11 Years Ago by nikaway
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
nikaway (5/5/2013)
Hello everybody... I'm using CrazyTalk5 and all I want is to know how replace a image in my project but to be continue with the same Anchor Points I set of the face.

When you choose "Import Image" there is an option at the bottom to "Keep Model Settings". This will leave the fitting points as they were for the previous character (Only useful if you are using an edited version of the original image)

Or, how to save the model Anchor Point of the face in one project for to use in other image?

The fitting points will be saved when you save your character as a Model (.ctm) file.

And too how to export the timeline for to use in other project?

Just save as a Project. Then you can load the project later, change the model (saved character) and it will automatically use the lip-sync and effects stored in the project.

I hope this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

nikaway
nikaway
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)Veteran Member (793 reputation)

Hum! Very thank you!

And how I get that...

How I to do for avatar talk when the page loads, without need the buttons "Play" or "Stop"? I want the avatar talk a message later continue the face movements but without control buttons.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

While in CrazyTalk you can display your character full screen without the controls by pressing F11.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

nikaway
nikaway
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

But I want the animation without button controls in my own page html??

I'm saving my animation in flash file format, but always save with control buttons.. I want without buttons controls...

Edited
11 Years Ago by nikaway
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

If you want your CrazyTalk exported videos on a web page without play controls, then you will need to delve into editing the HTML. There are endless tutorials available from Google, Bing, YouTube than can help you do this. Alternatively you can use a program such as Serif WebPlus to do the bulk of the work for you if you don't fancy coding.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

nikaway
nikaway
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

But i know html, I don't know coding in flash and understand little javascript for animations... I want remove the control buttons of the animation but it I want to be flash format....

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Unfortunately the JavaScript player exported from CrazyTalk includes the play controls and there are no options in CrazyTalk to remove them. As mentioned previously you will need to export the video in flash format and then perhaps use 3rd party software such as Adobe Dreamweaver to create the coding required.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic