Profile Picture

Is Facial Animation possible for the Reallusion Toon Mouse?

Posted By LeeHounshell 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is Facial Animation possible for the Reallusion Toon Mouse?

Author
LeeHounshell
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,

I would like to add facial animation to the Toon Mouse character I purchased from Reallusion:
http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/ccdproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC430CIENU011620101027001

The tools I have available are iClone5 pro, 3DX5 Pro, Hexagon2, DAZ Studio 4.5, Facegen Modeller, Poser 9, Blender, Sketchup.

I'm a newbie at this.

I have successfully put a custom Facegen face onto a DAZ body and imported that into iClone with facial animation and custom clothes.
I have also successfully converted the Toon Mouse into an iClone non-standard character.
And I am able to animate that using standard Mix-Moves, etc..
But I'm not sure how to animate the mouse's face. I think I need to add new bones to the mouse for the face,
but I am not sure about exactly how to approach that task.

If a kind soul would please point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful.

Reallusion, thank you for an amazing product! The new 5.4 update is awesome!!!

LeeHounshell
LeeHounshell
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
After some research..

What I want to do is use the "GameBone" with the Toon Mouse.
Can that task be done using either Hexagon2 or Blender?
Which of these is better suited for the task? (or other freeware?)

Anyone with experience who is willing to share?
I've seen the morph solution by WarLord - very cool!
but I really want to add DAZ teeth to the mouse in addition.

no money left for max or maya... Reallusion took it from me already. Blink
I'm trying to find a freeware solution for TTS with proper animation and teeth.

The Digital Stylist
The Digital Stylist
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I'm attempting to do the same did you ever work out exactly how and what to do?
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I do not have the mouse but to create morphs export the mesh in 3Dxchange as an obj to Poser and use the morph brush or Hexagon and use soft select and import each new mesh morph obj in the expression editor tab.

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The Toon  Mouse comes with preset Facial Morphs that can be exported from DAZ.  I don't know if the reduced price version for iClone includes these facial "Morphs" or not, but they can be imported from the DAZ or Poser versions that 3D Universe sells off site for a few dollars more.  http://www.3duniverse.co.za/store/product/?Toon-Mouse  It can then be imported directly through 3dXchange with Morphs applied and intact as a Non-Standard Character that uses all of the other features of iClone such as Facial and Motion or Motion-Plus Elements.

This was done in 2013 using iClone and the DAZ version of the Toon Mouse imported through 3dXchange5 with Facial Morphs.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0UmaN7cxo

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic