Dropped frames

Posted By rphiphone 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rphiphone
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)Veteran Member (517 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I check my popVideo export file and it was looking okay for the first 30 odd frames.. but then frames 39 to 47 dissappear, returning to normal view. This happens intermittently throughout the exported video.

Has anyone an answer to this problem please? It's not a successful result.

Note: Source material was 1920x1080 .mov (avc1). of 1:23 length. Background was green chroma key, which is generally working very nicely, expect for these dropped frames.

Second problem: When I try to export as .avi (instead of popvideo) i generally get nothing but a black image with a white streak.

I'm running Windows 7/64.

popVideo 2

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

Processing 1920 x 1080 HD video can stretch the resources of some computer systems. When a computer is unable to maintain the processing of the video the result is normally dropped frames.

Please try to convert using a lower resolution version of the same video and see if the problem persists. Normally you will find that the as you lower resolution the dropped frames will stop.

If you continue to have problems even with lower resolution video, please send your dxdiag.txt file to Support using the link below so we can check your system specifications.

Please follow the instructions below to do this.

1) Select "Start"
2) Input "dxdiag" and click on dxdiag.exe in the results list.
3) It will check your system for a while, after it finishes, click "Save All Information"
4) Save "DxDiag.txt" and send this file to us.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

For your second question.

The primary use of popVideo Converter is to export .popVideos for iClone and CrazyTallk Animator. However we also allow export of a mask video (black and white) to .AVI format. This can be used in conjunction with your original source video in most video editors for compositing and further editing .

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic