Crazy Talk API Needed! Somebody

Posted By Neema 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Crazy
Neema
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago

Hello

I think this was asked many times in this forum but no one answered it completely hence I give my try once more.

I have CT installed on my computer and I'm very excited about it because everything functions well but with all those features something is missing and that thing definitely is Application Programming Interface (API) for Developers to integrate their applications with CT. so what I'm asking is does anyone have a clue on how to do that?

There are many tools out there but they have bad conditions which are either they are very expensive or either they somehow come out in "game engine" stuff and the closest one I found was related to "XNA" which is not my purpose.

I'm a dotNET developer and I also develop apps on MAC too so I need to find a .net integration in visual studio for it or a framework on Xcode as well.
For .Net I think C# would be good or VB.NET and For MAC it is Objective-C.

From people who didn't get much of an answer I'm asking if anyone has a clue about it.

Thanks.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Neema (7/17/2012)

Hello

I think this was asked many times in this forum but no one answered it completely hence I give my try once more.

I have CT installed on my computer and I'm very excited about it because everything functions well but with all those features something is missing and that thing definitely is Application Programming Interface (API) for Developers to integrate their applications with CT. so what I'm asking is does anyone have a clue on how to do that?

There are many tools out there but they have bad conditions which are either they are very expensive or either they somehow come out in "game engine" stuff and the closest one I found was related to "XNA" which is not my purpose.

I'm a dotNET developer and I also develop apps on MAC too so I need to find a .net integration in visual studio for it or a framework on Xcode as well.

From people who didn't get much of an answer I'm asking if anyone has a clue about it.

Thanks.

Have you asked anyone at Reallusion (technical support)???

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Neema
Neema
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
sjonesdc (7/17/2012)
Neema (7/17/2012)

Hello

Thanks.

Have you asked anyone at Reallusion (technical support)???

No ,I just searched this forum and also their website, there is some documentation about html embeding version 4 of it but it's so old and version 6 has many many more great features.

just for the record most websites when they offer API of theirs ,they make a special section (VERY VISIBLE) on their website. on this website my search returned nothing.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

No ,I just searched this forum and also their website, there is some documentation about html embeding version 4 of it but it's so old and version 6 has many many more great features.

just for the record most websites when they offer API of theirs ,they make a special section (VERY VISIBLE) on their website. on this website my search returned nothing.

Since you haven't gotten any answers here, send your question to tech support.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
12 Years Ago by sjonesdc
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 minutes ago
Hi Neema,

This isn't supported in the current version I'm afraid as all output is now video based (and we no longer support the web player since version 4).

However you may be interested in the web avatar feature of CT6. This may go some way to meeting your needs. You can find out about this feature HERE.

Thank you for the suggestion though. I will pass this to the CrazyTalk development team for consideration.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic