Profile Picture

I can't find my facemorphs! Where are they?

Posted By film_freak2005 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
film_freak2005
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
I have had the iClone 4 software for a couple of years now. I can't find my facemorphs. You know when you want to make a character's face old, slim, chisel, alien, etc.......That area has disappeared. Has anyone else been experiencing this? And do you know how I can get this back? Or at least know I can age my character. The two facemorphs that always interested me was old and chisel. And none of that pops up when I go to the area that it should be located. Wasn't it under the head tabl and then face and then modify? I can only go to model detail and that allows me to stretch ears and things. I'm mainly wanting to age a face like I use to.

Can anyone help?
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
film_freak2005 (7/12/2012)
I have had the iClone 4 software for a couple of years now. I can't find my facemorphs. You know when you want to make a character's face old, slim, chisel, alien, etc.......That area has disappeared. Has anyone else been experiencing this? And do you know how I can get this back? Or at least know I can age my character. The two facemorphs that always interested me was old and chisel. And none of that pops up when I go to the area that it should be located. Wasn't it under the head tabl and then face and then modify? I can only go to model detail and that allows me to stretch ears and things. I'm mainly wanting to age a face like I use to.

Can anyone help?

If you don't see it, the "+" on the Facial Features tab, then click "Head".  Hope that helps????

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

film_freak2005
film_freak2005
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)Senior Member (471 reputation)

sjonesdc (7/13/2012)

Can anyone help?

If you don't see it, the "+" on the Facial Features tab, then click "Head". Hope that helps????

First of all thank you for reading my post. I appreciate you at least taking the time to get back with me to figure this out. Sadly, when I push the "+" on the facial features tab, there is no "head." There is only something called detail. I have no idea how to access the facemorphs anymore. Thanks for trying to help.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

film_freak2005 (7/13/2012)
sjonesdc (7/13/2012)

Can anyone help?

If you don't see it, the "+" on the Facial Features tab, then click "Head". Hope that helps????

First of all thank you for reading my post. I appreciate you at least taking the time to get back with me to figure this out. Sadly, when I push the "+" on the facial features tab, there is no "head." There is only something called detail. I have no idea how to access the facemorphs anymore. Thanks for trying to help.

film_freak2005,

I haven't used 4.31 since version 5 cameout but I did quick test on version 4.31.  As you can see the "head" tab is greyed out and I did receive this error:

I'm not really sure about this but I moved the files and program to another computer.  The only way that I was able to enable the head tab is to go through the "Load Image" procedure or just add a new face.  What you can do is save the face, then add it back to the character.

Sorry I'm not able to give you any more help, however, if no one else gives you any more help, I would contact Support.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
12 Years Ago by sjonesdc
elektron2kim
elektron2kim
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)Veteran Member (584 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago

Can anyone help?

As far as I can figure out, theres some heads that can be edited that way and others not.

The yellow markings show the "head" tab being enabled with the head I used in my screenshot here - other heads don't enable when I tried many.

http://www.youtube.com/user/elektron2kim?

Mel H
Mel H
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Make sure your not using G1 or G2 heads.

Carmello Holden

Popeye
Popeye
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Mel is right here. Look at the screen prints for G2 and G3 Characters

Hope this helps

Click on the link below to visit my marketplace
http://city.reallusion.com/store/popeye

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/740bb8f0-5980-4577-ba69-295d.png

film_freak2005
film_freak2005
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you so much to ALL of you have helped me with this. I guess I forgot how to find that feature. Apparently it was there the whole time. I forgot to click on the head button to open up that other tab. It had been such a long time since I had done this that I thought it was in its own tab. I thought it was located right under the facial features tab in its own section. I feel kind of dense not thinking to click on the head button right next to the cheekbone.

But thank you for helping me with this. Like I said, it had been such a long time, I had forgotten how to find it.

Thank you sjonesdc, elektron2kim, Mel Holden and Popeye. I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

film_freak2005 (7/14/2012)
Thank you so much to ALL of you have helped me with this. I guess I forgot how to find that feature. Apparently it was there the whole time. I forgot to click on the head button to open up that other tab. It had been such a long time since I had done this that I thought it was in its own tab. I thought it was located right under the facial features tab in its own section. I feel kind of dense not thinking to click on the head button right next to the cheekbone.

But thank you for helping me with this. Like I said, it had been such a long time, I had forgotten how to find it.

Thank you sjonesdc, elektron2kim, Mel Holden and Popeye. I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

Glad that I could help!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Reading This Topic