create path

Posted By regoc 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
regoc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I ask for help if someone knows ....
When I use the option Create a path that we are suddenly in a person Mico brake component and Graphics ie colors bleed through the MCC installed already kinda throw me error and restart ... why is this happening only on this option, all else is normal and ok ... the video Radeon 9200
Here are pictures of how it looks ...

to forgive my translation if not good
Edited
12 Years Ago by regoc
colour
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Welcome to the ForumSmile

IMO, Radeon 9200 is a very old AGP (Accellerated Graphics Port) GPU (Graphics Processing Unit). It doesn't support Pixel Shader 3, which iClone requires, as a minimum.

Modern GPUs are PCI - Express. Current ones support upto Pixel Shader 5.

We need to know the make & Model Number of the PC you are using for iClone. If it is a Laptop or Desktop?

Anyone-else?

regoc (6/19/2012)
I ask for help if someone knows ....
When I use the option Create a path that we are suddenly in a person Mico brake component and Graphics ie colors bleed through the MCC installed already kinda throw me error and restart ... why is this happening only on this option, all else is normal and ok ... the video Radeon 9200
Here are pictures of how it looks ...

to forgive my translation if not good

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
12 Years Ago by colour
regoc
regoc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)Veteran Member (877 reputation)

my configuration
ATI Radeon 9200
P4S8X-X
Intel (R)
Pentium (R) CPU 2.00GHz
1,5GB Rama

graphics that make me the best dogs in this configuration and that is newer than the one I already have
Edited
12 Years Ago by regoc
colour
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
IMO, your PC Hardware is insufficient for Running iC4. You either need to purchase a new PC that is sufficient. Or, limit your iC4 Projects to what your current PC can handle. Which isn't much.

Anyone-else?

regoc (6/19/2012)
my configuration
ATI Radeon 9200
P4S8X-X
Intel (R)
Pentium (R) CPU 2.00GHz
1,5GB Rama

graphics that make me the best dogs in this configuration and that is newer than the one I already have

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

animagic
animagic
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Looks like the Radion reverted to 16 colors, so it may have been stressed too much. Perhaps it overheated? Check if the card gets very hot and if your cooling is sufficient.

I also believe that older ATI cards don't work well with iClone. Actually, if you look at this page: http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone4_requirements.asp, you will see that the ATI 9200 is not supported.

I checked on-line and the card is from 2003, so quite old. It also lacks video memory: 128MB, whereas at least 512 MB is required.

3D graphics programs are among the most demanding as far as your PC goes. I'm surprised it actually worked at all.

One question: are the latest drivers installed? (Although I doubt if there are any recent updates.)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

regoc
regoc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

But I use this program and everything works perfectly ...
Other than these options when I turn this happens we can use all the rest ....
it is a graphics problem then I could not be used at all and neither included the program ..
But I normally turn on the program and use these options except Create a path
I even made ​​a few animations and everything turned out well ... how?
Edited
12 Years Ago by regoc
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
As previously explained, this particular graphics card is not supported for iClone. This does not mean that it will not work at all but that you are likely to encounter problems with some features.

The only chance you have of improving the situation is to ensure you are using the latest graphics drivers available for that graphics card.

Other than that I'm afraid you will need to consider upgrading your system.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

regoc
regoc
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

whether this would be a good configuration for this program
PC Configuration

Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit
The configuration consists of:

-Processor: Intel Pentium4 HT 2.8 Ghz
-Motherboard: ASUS P4S800D, one of the best motherboards for Intel socket 478,
parent has 4xDDR400, 2xSATA, 4xUSB, 2xATA, LAN, ...
Working-Memory 2048 MB (work in dual channel 128 bit)
-Hard disk Seagate 7200.7 80GB Pata Bartacuda
Gigatech-Housing (new)
-Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc DVD RW AD-52 805 hours (New)
-Sound Card: C-Media CMI8738/C3DX Audio Device
-Power supply: 500W Brilliant Power LPK19
Graphics card: Asus AH3450 512MB AGP 8 ×
DDR2, 64bit (New)

The computer has installed the programs for comfortable work:
-Surfing the Internet
-for digital media
-work in the office

-Microsoft Office 2007
-WinAmp
Gom-Player
-Cyberlink PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra
-IZArc 4.1.6. (compression and decompression of files)
-Foxit Reader 4.2.0.0928
-Everest Ultimate Edition
Acronis True Home, version 11.0
Edited
12 Years Ago by regoc

Reading This Topic