trouble with iclone 5 pro rendering problems

Posted By shellysummers2000 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Cry
shellysummers2000
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)Senior Member (358 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Ok so i have a laptop i do animations on when i am out and about sometimes. It is not that computer i am seeing problems on. It is my I5 desktop that is having problems. I didn't notice the problem till recently. Had not done a vid in a while. Whenever i up the hdr settings the animation goes all screwy when viewing it. Also the audio track skips and makes weird sounds. I tried putting on an old file that I know worked fine in the past. Still same problem. So i exported the vid. Assuming the problem may work itself out there. Nope it didn't. So i tried something else. I tried exporting the vid's with a much smaller option. I set the option to quick shader. Still the same problem. Is anyone else having these problems? Also would love any suggestions on what could be the problem or how to fix it. Thanks Discuss
colour
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, Shelly.

You're Posting in the wrong Forum.Ermm

This is iC4 Forum. Copying your Post & Pasting in the iClone (5) General Forum, will get you more Replies, with suggested fixes.

You need to include your PC's Full Hardware Specs into your Signature, especially your Graphics Card. See my Signature for an example.

It wouldn't be possible to initially diagnose your problem without the above information.

Go to: Start / Run & enter; "dxdiag", for System & Display info. 

shellysummers2000 (5/22/2012)
Ok so i have a laptop i do animations on when i am out and about sometimes. It is not that computer i am seeing problems on. It is my I5 desktop that is having problems. I didn't notice the problem till recently. Had not done a vid in a while. Whenever i up the hdr settings the animation goes all screwy when viewing it. Also the audio track skips and makes weird sounds. I tried putting on an old file that I know worked fine in the past. Still same problem. So i exported the vid. Assuming the problem may work itself out there. Nope it didn't. So i tried something else. I tried exporting the vid's with a much smaller option. I set the option to quick shader. Still the same problem. Is anyone else having these problems? Also would love any suggestions on what could be the problem or how to fix it. Thanks Discuss

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
12 Years Ago by colour

Reading This Topic