Hello, I am unable to remove background when I import an image from the net in carfy talk v 3.22 PRO., I tried the project gear and it is already unchecked , I do not see the mask editor too, please any help would be appreciated..
Hi... Please try this:
1. Start a new project and select "Create G3 Free Bone Actor" from the left side toolbar.
2. Load your image.
3. This will switch you to Composer Mode.
4. Close the Bone Editor if it is open.
5. Select the image by clicking it.
6. On the Menu Bar go to FaceEditor > Create Head > Convert to Morph Based Head.
7. Go through the fitting stages to create your talking head.
8. When completed, select your image again.
9. On the Menu Bar Go to FaceEditor > Face Mask Editor to remove the background.