Profile Picture

Issue with Medieval characters

Posted By DickyJim 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DickyJim
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi, I am a very new newbi and have started the steep learning curve half way upthe wall. I have purchased the Texture_MedievalEssence pack along with others medieval bits. When I try to put the clothing textures on the avatar big chunks of it are transparent!!!!!! What am I doing wrong. I am using iClone5.
Also the monk's face is only a trial version. Is there some way of unlocking it or is this as it is supposed too be?

Dick Cowen

www.dickyjim.com
colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Welcome to the ForumSmile

This part is for iC4 issues & not iC5, However:

Is this Pack a Reallusion  or 3RD Party Content Developers Pack? If it's 3RD Party, you need to contact the Developer.

I'm not a Clothing Textures Expert, however it sounds as though you need to Apply a Cloth base before you Apply the Textures. Otherwise they will be "transparent".

Monk's face Trial: Click ? (Help) in iC5 / Select "Content 1 click verification". 

Anyone-else?

DickyJim (12/23/2011)
Hi, I am a very new newbi and have started the steep learning curve half way upthe wall. I have purchased the Texture_MedievalEssence pack along with others medieval bits. When I try to put the clothing textures on the avatar big chunks of it are transparent!!!!!! What am I doing wrong. I am using iClone5.
Also the monk's face is only a trial version. Is there some way of unlocking it or is this as it is supposed too be?

Dick Cowen

www.dickyjim.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rgathje
rgathje
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
  It is a 3rd party product and I think it requires G3 clone cloth to work since it requires Trey bodysuit and Violet gown.
DickyJim
DickyJim
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)Senior Member (356 reputation)

Thanks for the pointers.

All the best.

Dick C.
Alley
Alley
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hello,

The Medieval Essence pack is one I created.  Did you purchase it through the Content Store or parts on the Marketplace.

If you write me at alley@iclonealley.com, I will try to help you.

Thanks.

Alley

DickyJim
DickyJim
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks Alley. Using the good old trial and error method I got them to work!! I appreciate your offer.

Dick C.

Reading This Topic