Compositing export

Posted By Dreamcube017 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dreamcube017
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi everyone.

This was kind of mentioned in the iClonve 5 wishful content thread, but I (and the other person) were thinking that it'd be really great if we could export an image or video from iClone with an absolute black background... with HDR (or any future post effects) off OR on.

Now I know we can just set the background to black, however, if you turn tone mapping on, it'll take the black background into consideration and make the image very bright. Also, if you move the camera around, you'll notice that the black background doesn't stay completly black. It'll turn dark grey or whatever, based on the tone mapping.

Which brings me to another thing... improved tone mapping expossure behavior.

Can we make it so that it is not so drastic from getting too dark to too bright? I know when durring playback, it's fine (sometimes) but I mean even when we're just editing, that would be great.

Well those our the ideas. Thanks for your time.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic