window layout suggestions

Posted By majorzed 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
majorzed
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Now that I had a reason to go back to CTA1 again, here are other things I liked...
(1) how it keeps the window settings with the project file, unlike CTA3 where I have to stretch it out every time.
(2) the floating timeline (but not stretchable enough) - I have plenty of real estate spread across three monitors, so I would like to be able to make use of it.  Automatically expanding the CTA3 timeline vertically (I hate scrolling) would be a nice option, as would undocking it altogether.

Thanks for listening!
majorzed
majorzed
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Apologies for item (2)!  I just learned how to dock and undock the various panels...

Reading This Topic