Profile Picture

Daz to iClone

Posted By thedev 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thedev
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)Senior Member (377 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I had imported Daz Characters into iClone6 in the past but now it's not working for me. Is there a current tutorial on this? The Viseme dose not work in the expression editor in 3dxchange. They seem to show up in the face setup window and if i click in them there that show on my g2m character but if i click on them in the expression editor they do not. lip-sync dose not work in iclone after export.
Edited
8 Years Ago by thedev
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Did you remember to apply the DUF file to the DAZ character prior to export?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic