PINHEAD 2016-2017

Posted By Alley 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alley
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week

The website and domain expires today.  The cost is just under $100 to renew both for one year.  I spoke to Joe, and he is game if I am to do a final project.  If I renew, at some point I'll put a Donate button up again to meet the cost.  I am pretty sure Gerry will be in but haven't had time to ask (Gerry, you can weigh in here if you are around).

We have an idea which would be back to animating a story (starting with a lead in for all to finish).  But I need to find the time to do it and my time is quite limited right now with other commitments.  So I'm not really sure when this project can launch.

So.....if any of you are around, are you game for one more project?

Alley

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Alley (10/7/2016)

The website and domain expires today.  The cost is just under $100 to renew both for one year.  I spoke to Joe, and he is game if I am to do a final project.  If I renew, at some point I'll put a Donate button up again to meet the cost.  I am pretty sure Gerry will be in but haven't had time to ask (Gerry, you can weigh in here if you are around).

We have an idea which would be back to animating a story (starting with a lead in for all to finish).  But I need to find the time to do it and my time is quite limited right now with other commitments.  So I'm not really sure when this project can launch.

So.....if any of you are around, are you game for one more project?

I'm game!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

colour
colour
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

I'm game Alley.
A Feb 2017 start date would be nice, when the days are short & gloomy.
Since we seldom get completed iClone storyline Clips, these days, apart from Arie's Clips, it's a good opportunity for other iCloners & CrazyTalkers, to join-in & complete a Storyline Clip, with the usual Pinhead Community help.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2f7cf263-057f-49cf-9244-4bfc.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Count me in.
Both for participation and financial support.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Alley
Alley
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Ok, thanks guys.  I've renewed it.  I'll keep you posted on progress. Appreciate.  BTW, Granny J was in the direct path of Hurricane Matthew.  I had text messages from her this morning.  She is safe, stayed in the bathroom with her pooch while it passed.  She is without power for now and could be a few hours to a few weeks before it is restored.  There was some damage to her place, but thankfully not nearly as bad as it could have been.  I'm sure she will update us when she can.

Alley

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thank you Thank you Thank  - I love that Pinhead guy!!!!!

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I'm glad to help out financially as well, but I don't know if I'll be able to participate. I'm currently in the initial stages of a new project (Colour will be happy to know), which will take precedence.

As I strive to improve upon every project I've done, I find they take also more time, as with my latest Pinhead misadventure, "The Third Wish". The effort was worth it though, as Pinhead can now look forward to a possible award for Best Animation (Indie Capitol Awards 2016).

Anyway, we'll see. I'm always happy to provide assistance.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
I'm in for more fun and $ support.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

colour
colour
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

animagic (10/8/2016)
I'm glad to help out financially as well, but I don't know if I'll be able to participate. I'm currently in the initial stages of a new project (Colour will be happy to know), which will take precedence.

As I strive to improve upon every project I've done, I find they take also more time, as with my latest Pinhead misadventure, "The Third Wish". The effort was worth it though, as Pinhead can now look forward to a possible award for Best Animation (Indie Capitol Awards 2016).

Anyway, we'll see. I'm always happy to provide assistance.

Don't worry Job. By the time we've pleaded multiple times for an extension, you've probably got until Dec 2017 Wink

WOW. I've been AWOL from the Forum & haven't seen Pinhead's 3rd Wish. Just quickly scanned it . Will view again.. "GIA; Genie Investigation Agency" BigGrin

Good luck at the Indie Awards. Reason for you & Pinhead to go on a bender, if you both win.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/363c5033-6e5f-4406-9cd8-bd16.jpg

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Great to hear you have survived the hurricane unscathed Granny j , I hope the damage to your property was not too bad

Reading This Topic