Profile Picture

iClone to Unity animation export

Posted By KingOfProgramz 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KingOfProgramz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello all,

I'm new to iClone, I've been trying it out before buying it to see if it fits my needs and it seems to be well so far except for the following point:
I'm using a default character in iClone and exporting him to 3DXchange and then making an FBX export of his animations for unity. Now the problem is that when I export the animation only without the geometry, and then import it into unity it works well except for the part where the head is tilted backwards (like it is attached to the back) shown in the picture belowhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/406db31b-c9b5-4a52-ad9b-eae8.png

But if I export the FBX from 3DXchange with the geometry, the animation works.
I tried searching the web for this and couldn't see a similar problem.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated
KingOfProgramz
KingOfProgramz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
anyone any idea?
Am I really supposed to import the character I want to animate to iclone then export him back to 3dxchange in order to use his animation in unity?
wowwow
wowwow
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have same question ,Was it solved?

Reading This Topic