Help with bump maps in Unity on mobile.

Posted By stevew 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
stevew
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Months Ago
Hi giys,

1. I am trying to replicate the back if the attached image. i.e. the section that the euro hooks hook into. I need the illusion of holes.
Can you point me in the right direction.

The end product is to be view on mobile devices so I need to have a balance between quality and the strain it puts on a mobile devices whilst viewing in Unity.

2. I have also created a model of the stand (in cheetah 3d on the Mac) and have a simple model of the euro hooks. I am worried that if I replicate say 50 hooks this will be a lot to render on mobile. So is it possible to bump map to this extent. If not what is the best way to achieve this?

Any hints, tips tutorials (at idiot level) on this magical world appreciated.

Cheers

SteveWhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/519b2600-bb9c-4499-bdeb-c27a.jpg

Reading This Topic