Posted By karthipoise 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Create 3d Avatar models with only head,only head and body

Author
karthipoise
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I started using Iclone to create animations for humanoid avatar models,I am new to animation & gaming  ,i just wanted to know how to create a 3d models with head alone and also create a 3d model with head and body only.
Also need suggestions for Iclone friendly 3d model avatar creation tools .

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Are you asking to have an avatar that is in fact only a head, with no body at all as well as an avatar with just a head and body, but no arms and legs?

Reading This Topic