CrazyTalk Animator User Showcase

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic71211.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Visconti - 14 Years Ago
Dear All

CrazyTalk Animator has been launched for a couple of weeks.
We would like to open this thread for people to throw in any video you make with CrazyTalk Animator.
Please post your creation below so people can enjoy all the available videos in one step.

Thanks
Visconti

Crazy Talk Animator Demo from WarLord on Vimeo.

You can download the screensaver from the German user HJ

Naja ein Movie ist das nicht aber meine ersten Gehversuche Mehr ein Endecker Ausprobier Video sozusagen BigGrin

By AverageJoe - 14 Years Ago
I could spend forever tweaking and editing, and I'm anxious to try t=some other things in CTA, so this is my final pass.  The music's not quite right,and could use with more ambient sounds, but...

By ESRO2 - 14 Years Ago
Ok ...another newbie question...
How the heck do I post my video here??? w00t
By ESRO2 - 14 Years Ago

1st try
By hj - 14 Years Ago

hj
By vidi - 14 Years Ago
My Lady MuhKuh Smile
She is a prob composer and Face creator hybrid

By narf2n - 14 Years Ago

Here is my first attemp Smile
check out my channel on YouTube Virtualidatv and subscribe / friend me please...

Amir.
By narf2n - 14 Years Ago
and another one Smile
looking for the formula of a viral movie using CTA...
what do you think?
am I on the right track?

By dreddie51 - 14 Years Ago
Very good!  Very funny!

DrEddie

By hj - 14 Years Ago

hj
By tempehman - 14 Years Ago
Recent creation that I have been working on to get the feel for the program. I love it so far!

By Dulci - 14 Years Ago

Behind the Scenes - The Wolf and Dulci Hour from Dulci on Vimeo.
By Alley - 14 Years Ago
Here is my first animation attempt with Crazy Talk Animator. Smile
Here is a little clip I threw together for some friends of mine.  I had been sitting on the original footage for about a year, and when CTA came out, I fiured it'd be a good project to try some CTA stuff out...

By Alley - 14 Years Ago
That was funny - I hope she recovered - hehe. Tongue
By vidi - 14 Years Ago
Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël! Поздравляю с Рождеством! 明けましておめでとう
Frohe Weihnachten Smile

By dante1st - 14 Years Ago

I made this Super Mario Brothers level from scratch using nothing but Crazy Talk Animator.

There's a lot of inside jokes here that people here won't get, so don't mind that, I just wanted to showcase what this program could do, this is my very first project.

My only problem I'm having is this, as you can see, there's certain parts where I will try to have the character stand still for a moment, but even when adding a key frame for that position, the the time graph shows this little "curvy" line, so to compensate, I have to add MORE keyframe to keep the character still. This results in slight jerky animation and hitches. I plan on using this program A LOT, but someone's gonna have to help me with keeping a character idle.

dante1st (12/27/2010)
My only problem I'm having is this, as you can see, there's certain parts where I will try to have the character stand still for a moment, but even when adding a key frame for that position, the the time graph shows this little "curvy" line, so to compensate, I have to add MORE keyframe to keep the character still. This results in slight jerky animation and hitches. I plan on using this program A LOT, but someone's gonna have to help me with keeping a character idle.

In the transform channel, in the timeline, for the selected character, double click one of the keyframes and set it to Linear.

wizaerd (12/27/2010)
dante1st (12/27/2010)

In the transform channel, in the timeline, for the selected character, double click one of the keyframes and set it to Linear.

Omg, so simple. Thanks for the tip! My next video will be much better now. I think I will do River City Ransom.
Hmmm, so it's either one or the other huh? Either the entire timeline is linear or curve.

I'm not sure how I would incorporate that into my video then. Because if I choose linear, wouldn't the rest of the animations look weird? He'll look like he's teleporting across the screen. Can we choose specific keyframes that we want to have linear?
I don't believe the interpolation of keyframes is selectible (curves or linear) on a per keyframe basis, I believe it is for the entire track.  But I'm not quite sure what you mean by teleporting.  I change my transform keys to linear, and the points between two keyframes still tweens, I still get smooth movement.

I think it specifically relates to motion paths.  Imagine a motion path with three stops along it (three keyframes).  With curves, that path will curve through the middle frame, and with linear it'll be a straight path.

By colour - 13 Years Ago
Alley (12/22/2010)
Here is my first animation attempt with Crazy Talk Animator. Smile

Hey, Alley - Joe mentioned in VFF that you'd done one. Took me a while to find it. Very nicely done & entertaining.Smile

I'll see if I can link to it in VFF, for Roger et al, to view.

By dante1st - 13 Years Ago
MODERATOR: Video removed due to offensive content.

No one will get the inside jokes, but I wanted to show people my custom skins I made. Everything here was done in Crazy Talk Animator.

By ESRO2 - 13 Years Ago
OK!!! Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!!! hahahahahahaha
Glad to see that someone else is thinking along the same lines as me!
Very nice!
Thank you man, did you see my Super Mario one?
By studevette - 13 Years Ago
Thanks for posting my vid. That is the first one I made with Animator, as you can see I'm still learning.I had about ten more on YouTube but took them down after Christmas. Thanks again for the post Studevette.
Can someone tell me how to post a video?
By Peter (RL) - 13 Years Ago
studevette (1/6/2011)

Hi..

When you are writing a new post, switch to HTML mode (which underneath the message box) and paste in the embed code. Then when you switch back to Design mode your video will be there.

Hope this helps. Smile

Thank you for the info.
By m1ke - 13 Years Ago
I suspect the music you used is subject to copyright and Royalty issues.  It isn't available here in the UK - and putting it here won't get round the YouTube restrictions I'm afraid.

There is a restriction on using music in your animations and movies - which is usually enforced if that movie is made available for 'public' viewing.  It would also be against the law to use such music in movies sold - for example, wedding videos.  Getting a licence to use music can be expensive, but there are ways any music can be used by purchasing a 'broadbase' license: such a license is available to IAC members (Film & Video Institute) for just £8 a year - but it only covers AMATEUR usage - nothing commercial.

No longer available [url=][/url]

My third project. Please watch my other ones too.

By thebiz.movies - 13 Years Ago
A bit of of the first time sillies and something to rile up the wife and her packer cronies. Go Falcons!

By kurzal - 13 Years Ago

The very first experience. A lot of mistakes, lousy sound, but the main thing is clear: CTA is wonderfulSmile

P.S. For those curious to know what is told in the movie Smile It's a joke BigGrin The young monk asks the old: what would happen if a person will bite by a vampire. The old monk replied: Both will die... the person has been poisoned tasteless vampire. But why a vampire would die?! The vampire would die because of laughing.
[url=][/url] No Longer Available

My 4th video, with even more custom clothing I created. Based on a prank call someone made.

My 5th video.....parody of Dateline's To Catch a Predator.

By kurzal - 13 Years Ago

Just for fun Smile
By jah.nocli - 13 Years Ago
Didn't understand a word, but I loved the animation. Really nicely done.
By Techno-Valley - 13 Years Ago
Aladdin & Jasmin funny video

a special thanks to vidi for useful information on character creation Smile

By paulandtrina - 13 Years Ago
Here's a video I made for a mate who runs a gym/PT business using animator. See what you think.

By paulandtrina - 13 Years Ago
Nice work.
Here's a 20 hour project of mine:

By tomelissaconway - 13 Years Ago
Not just for cartoons! There was a 3D perspective layer effect I wanted for my project that I was able to easily produce (and way more cheaply than if I'd done it in Photoshop) in Crazytalk Animator. (I hope this link works...)

http://youtu.be/ESaaC5AmrtY

By vepop - 13 Years Ago

My first attempt using CrazyTalk Animator.

By ESRO2 - 13 Years Ago
Ok...here's one I did (still learning, using my relatives to make weird vid's about them..haha)
By kurzal - 13 Years Ago

Just for fun. Nothing serious even in russian language Smile In fact, it's just use of great opportunities of CTA facial features Smile
By flatcap - 13 Years Ago
my attempt not polished like yours kurzal, but it is a start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9wTTunYNw
By vidi - 13 Years Ago
First Impression of my FairySmile

The WIP is here https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic76227-258-1.aspx

Looks fantastic Vidi. Very impressive looking character. Smile
By vidi - 13 Years Ago
Thank you PeterSmile CTA is so much fun for me .I love it!BigGrin
By Teviniii - 13 Years Ago
Your work is always high quality. This is no exception.
By vidi - 13 Years Ago
The compliment goes to you too Teviniii Smile I'm very big fan of your works !

By kurzal - 13 Years Ago
Gordy-The-Incredible. Case 1. With subtitles in English (at last BigGrin )

Great amount of detail Kerzal.  Excellent animation.

For those who have never used the subtitle youtube feature (like me), you need to press the CC button  on the movie player.

Whatever, delete my video AGAIN if you mods want. I make some of the most creative vids using your program I PURCHASED, I try to showcase it on YOUR website, spend 30 hours over 1 week perfecting my videos, and you guys delete my stuff on a technicality. Ohhh, because there was a swear word. Honestly, name me ONE KID on this website. There are no kids on this site, so don't give me that piece of crap excuse about "oh we don't want to offend anyone here." Peter, you better not delete my video. We're ALL ADULTS. Anyone reading this now, look at this video and tell me if you think it deserves to be deleted.

If you delete this, you won't like the publicity you get...I have 800 subscribers on Youtube and I can reach very far.
dante1st (8/11/2011)
Whatever, delete my video AGAIN if you mods want. I make some of the most creative vids using your program I PURCHASED, I try to showcase it on YOUR website, spend 30 hours over 1 week perfecting my videos, and you guys delete my stuff on a technicality. Ohhh, because there was a swear word. Honestly, name me ONE KID on this website. There are no kids on this site, so don't give me that piece of crap excuse about "oh we don't want to offend anyone here." Peter, you better not delete my video. We're ALL ADULTS. Anyone reading this now, look at this video and tell me if you think it deserves to be deleted.

If you delete this, you won't like the publicity you get...I have 800 subscribers on Youtube and I can reach very far.

Hi Dante

I understand you are not happy about it but I have had to remove your video (again). As I have explained to you before we can't allow the extreme language and sexual violence in your videos to be posted here on this forum.

Mild profanity is fine but sadly your videos are too extreme for a general audience forum like this one.

By microvation - 13 Years Ago
I've made a couple of these "Job Stress Superhero" videos and have an ongoing set of 30-45 second corporate/office comedy videos in the works. -billb (microvation.org)

The Keyboard Shortcuts Nag (Job Stress Superhero): The power to make an urgent announcement every time somebody could use a keyboard shortcut and doesn't.

By microvation - 13 Years Ago
I've made a couple of these "Job Stress Superhero" videos and have a whole lot of 30-45 second corporate/office comedy videos in the works for future posting. -billb (microvation.org)

PS: If you are in San Francisco in September, you can see the live microvation show in SF Fringe Festival.
By Anonymous - 13 Years Ago
Animation programs, I'm looking for the program that suites me best.

The way I look at it, they all have theire advantages and disadvantages.

I wonder, will there be in the future a softwarehouse that builds a OS and pc only for it's program?

So, no windows installed or whatever shit, a pc pure for animation build for the software.

I do want to buy a pc that is just build for one animation program.

No mac, no windows software. A pc build for the program .

Cheers,

René

Ps: Admins, I did follow your advice, but I still can't post a new topic. Please Pm with help.

By jlittle - 13 Years Ago
Here is my first real project using CTA Pro after playing around with it for awhile.

jlittle (9/20/2011)
Here is my first real project using CTA Pro after playing around with it for awhile.

Great example, thank you for sharing. I envy you. Well done. You are not new to animating I guess.

Cheers,

René

Thanks René. Actually I am pretty new to animation. Maybe it helps that I'm an engineer and a programmer, I don't know. Smile

It took me around 50-60 hours of work to put it all together. It was also learn as I go for some of the things I did in it. I had played around with CTA Pro some before hand so had a handle on the basics.

If I had to do it over again with what I now know, it would probably take me half the time.
Looking at it now after not watching it for awhile I do see a few areas that could use some improvements. In all I was pleased with the results and CTA Pro is a great program.

Jeff

By sanjitill - 13 Years Ago
Hey jlittle, nice video.
So what was your process for learning CTA?
Did you go through the tutorials or manual? Or did you just play around with it?
It was a little of both. First I played with it some then went and watched a bunch of tutorials on you-tube which helped a lot. Then I played some more with what I learned from the tutorials. When I got stuck I looked for a tutorial, looked in the help file, looked in the forum, or just figured it out by trying different things. Even during my first real project (posted here) I still had to research some things I had not done before or had problems with. Once I got over the initial learning curve with the basics picking up more advanced techniques was quicker.
I peruse the forums and occasionally learn new things or better ways of doing things. I've also started looking into creating vector based characters which is a whole other area to learn.

Jeff
jlittle (9/20/2011)
Thanks René. Actually I am pretty new to animation. Maybe it helps that I'm an engineer and a programmer, I don't know. Smile

It took me around 50-60 hours of work to put it all together. It was also learn as I go for some of the things I did in it. I had played around with CTA Pro some before hand so had a handle on the basics.

If I had to do it over again with what I now know, it would probably take me half the time.
Looking at it now after not watching it for awhile I do see a few areas that could use some improvements. In all I was pleased with the results and CTA Pro is a great program.

Jeff

You say, now it wouldt take you only 25 - 30 hours. That would still drive me mad.Tongue

I Know, most guys who animate love it big time, so do I. But in no way will I accept how thing are now being done. I know, I'm a newbie, what do I know? Mocap will be my thing, 2d that is. At this momenr 3d is not for me, it all looks like a game.

Cheers,

René

Yes, I thought about the 3D but way too much time and effort for what I want to do. I'll stick with 2D for now. It's easier.

The first hard part is coming up with an idea. The second hard part is creating the characters.
For my first project the characters were easy since I used the basic CTA bodies with heads taken from pictures of my grand kids. If I had to draw my own I would still be working on it BigGrin.
The rest is mostly stock motions and expressions and a few props made from modified images found on the web. I figured the best way to really learn the basics of CTA was to do a project like this where I could just drop in some simple characters.

I'm looking at a new project and am considering creating my own vector based character(s). That is a whole new learning area and creating even one character will take a bit of time and effort if done from scratch. I might back off and animate pictures of stuffed animals or something which is not as hard as creating a vector based character.

I recommend using the existing CTA characters or slightly modified ones for a first project. That way you don't get too overwhelmed at first.

Jeff
By animatom - 13 Years Ago
I just made my first CrazyTalk Animator movie, for Salad contest, so please tell me what you think. And be gentle, please. Smile

Animatom,

Speechless. Wish I had your talent.

Cheers,

René

Thank you, Rene. Very nice of you.
animatom (9/25/2011)
I just made my first CrazyTalk Animator movie, for Salad contest, so please tell me what you think. And be gentle, please. Smile

Beautiful.  The performance is a bit live it appears but even so it seems a bit on the amplified/distorted end.  I really enjoyedthe switching backgrounds and the whole antique machine motif.  It didnt tell me a story but it conveyed an interesting/unique/lovely vibe that plays along with the audio performance. Excellent.

animatom,

Very very nice!!! Very impressive for a first CTA animation.

My gentle and hopefully constructive feedback:
At the beginning:
- The beginning was too quite (see following suggestions)
- Have the woman facing down with eyes close as if disabled.
- Start the whirling gears first and then have the other items move into place as well as have the woman raise her head and open here eyes as if activated by the turning gears.
- Maybe add some startup whirling gear noises and squeaks as things move into place.
- Maybe add some faint gear noises for the spinning gears throughout the timeline?

Other:
- I would lower the volume of the chorus some (if possible). It almost overpowered the speaker at times.
- Near the end there was some background noise (banging or whatever) that was distracting that maybe you could mask out.
- Maybe add some faint metal squeaks or such when the background cards switch in an out?

Just my humble suggestions.

Regards,

Jeff
Thank you very much, guys. Indeed gentle and constructive suggestions.
I left some of the mistakes on purpose, trying to achieve some of that charming feeling of clumsiness of not perfect puppet theatre, with main puppet on the left even very emotional, not being able to perform a poem without crying.
But you are completely right, if I left some background noise of the chorus, then I should make a sound of gears and mechanism and everything else.
Ah, you probably know this feeling and state of mind - as author you fall in love with some details so much (in my case two moon faces making one when singing and confused puppet) that you don't see anything else...
I will change things immediately even I already submit movie to the contest.
And one more question you don't have to answer, please: how in hell to keep cold and rational distance as a author if you are in love with your character? Smile
(in my case two moon faces making one when singing and confused puppet)

Yeah, great idea and well performed. Impressive.

Cheers,

René

By Magique - 13 Years Ago
dante1st (8/11/2011)

I'm not a child and I would be greatly offended by foul language and sexual content. Being an adult doesn't mean you expose yourself to immoral content. As an adult, I am even more discerning in what I watch, what I expose myself to, and what example I set for those who come after me. Ask yourself this: Does the foul language and sexual content make or break your video? Is that what you feel makes it good? Can you make videos that are great without that content?
It clearly states in the forum rules that offensive language is not allowed:

Offensive Posting
Posts of an offensive nature are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to vulgar or sexually explicit language.

So the moderators have the right to remove any posting, be it text or video if they so deem it offensive.

Don't like it? Post it somewhere else. I'm sure this isn't the only site that would remove a video due to it's content and there are also many that would not remove it.
No one has the right to post anything that they want here just because they think it is fine. That is up to the moderators and the rules of the forum which one agrees to abide by when signing up.

And threatening to post bad publicity just because they won't post your video is not very adult like. If you have to resort to cyber-bullying to get your way, well ...
By hushfilm - 13 Years Ago
Here are 2 videos I made for the AnimationSalad contest.
It's my first attempt with CTA. Enjoy!

By nostalgia - 13 Years Ago
This is absolute fantastic Animator!Smile
nostalgia (10/5/2011)
This is absolute fantastic Animator!Smile

I'm not sure is this for me (Animatom), but thank you very much anyway. If it is for animators in general, thank you in the name of all of us Animators. Smile

I must repair couple things in the movie but it seems that I can't find time, hope I will...
By Sefardi - 13 Years Ago
ANIMATOM; Incredible and original. It’s a masterpiece of the use of CrazyTalk without the stock content which after a while becomes repetitive as well as mundane. The subtleness and delicate touch of your video is easily maintained by what may be considered 'mistakes' but when viewed as a whole serves the purposes seek by the creator and evokes his feelings at the time of conception. Very well done and capable of steering the senses beyond what CrazyTalk intended.
Thank you for really kind words. Yes, I should correct these "mistakes", but I'm in frantic period travelling and working all over the place.
Well, that is "official" reason. Smile Real one is probably the fact that I made few mistakes intentionally, to achieve a feeling of not polished toybox, where puppets have real emotions - and we all know that "real" and "emotions" are just another words for chaos. Smile
By kurzal - 13 Years Ago

Educational short Smile
By jlittle - 12 Years Ago

Here is a quick animation I did for fun trying out the front view motorcycle from the Modern Vehicles #2 collection.

Jeff

By stuntpup - 12 Years Ago
Hi, I have had CTA animator a couple of weeks now, and uploaded my first animation to youtube. Nothing amazing , really its just me learning as i go !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2uoGKrrlvQ&feature=g-upl

By jlittle - 12 Years Ago
You are learning real fast. Nice animation!
I saw a lot of custom movements in your character that were very good.
You seem to have the knack for this. Will be watching for more of your work.

Jeff
By stuntpup - 12 Years Ago
jlittle (7/24/2012)
You are learning real fast. Nice animation!
I saw a lot of custom movements in your character that were very good.
You seem to have the knack for this. Will be watching for more of your work.

Jeff

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated.
I see it as a decent start with CTA and the process has been fun to do, once i knew how to approach it !

cheers
Neil
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (1/6/2011)
studevette (1/6/2011)

Hi..

When you are writing a new post, switch to HTML mode (which underneath the message box) and paste in the embed code. Then when you switch back to Design mode your video will be there.

Hope this helps. Smile

Hello Peter,

I am trying to embed a video we made with CTA, but I can't find what you mention here: "switch to HTML mode (which underneath the message box)"

How can we embed a video?

Many thanks!
By jlittle - 11 Years Ago
If your video is already on YouTube then it is easy.
Under the video on YouTube go to Share then Embed and copy the code to your post.

Jeff
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
jlittle (1/16/2013)
If your video is already on YouTube then it is easy.
Under the video on YouTube go to Share then Embed and copy the code to your post.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, we actually tried that, but when we press on preview (on this site), we just see a blank space and no video (player)...would you know why that is? Or how can we fix it?

By jlittle - 11 Years Ago
The preview works for me in FF but not in IE.
Maybe it is the browser you are using.

Try posting it and see if it shows up or not.

Jeff
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
jlittle (1/16/2013)
The preview works for me in FF but not in IE.
Maybe it is the browser you are using.

Try posting it and see if it shows up or not.

Jeff

OK great tip Jeff, thanks!
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
Hello All,

We've had a w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l time creating and animating characters with CTA, and this is the first episode of a series we're putting together. We hope you like it as much as we loved making it!

From one animator to another, if you like our work, please subscribe to our YouTube channel...it would REALLY mean the WORLD to us.

Thanks so much Kiss!

Plonka
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
Two sharks, the Titanic, and a happy dappy song Smile

Hope you like it!

By moviechick - 11 Years Ago
Plonka!!! That was great!! But talk about a meme ... haha That song is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

Thanks for sharing ... moviechick
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
Thanks moviechick! I'm so glad you liked the song too Smile

This is another one I made, inspired by my fine driving skills Tongue

Girl-power parking!!
By Plonka - 11 Years Ago
Hello All,

Not a lot of people doing stuff with CTA in this showcase huh BigGrin!?

Well, we are Smile

This is our latest CTA video...it's a bit...well, you'll see..

You know it's love when...
By taiwanwanderer2003 - 11 Years Ago
This is a project I'm working my Cram School in Taiwan.
" target=_"blank" class="SmlLinks">
By medicoons - 11 Years Ago
Here's just one of our 'Charlie and Rufus' videos:

Hope you enjoy it - if you want to see more they are all at http://charlieandrufus.co.uk/video.htm Smile
By waltbluv - 11 Years Ago

hope you like it. the rest of my video's are here

http://www.youtube.com/user/wjadach

By lynn3d - 11 Years Ago
Animated satirical commentary on news events

Pixie's View

with more to come, as and when BigGrin

By lynn3d - 11 Years Ago
Two new animations uploaded and revamped web site BigGrin

Please click image to view, thank you
By lynn3d - 11 Years Ago
The commander and the captain or the sci-fi fan an the fictional character, each with their own bridge Hehe

Click the image to view then scroll to the bottom of the page Wink
Thank you for watching
By fplaton - 11 Years Ago
HI everyone.
Little video I made to promote a friend's t-shirt brand. Sorry if this sound like an add - which is SO not - but wanna say rather proud of the result. Even though it has its clear limitations, I still believe CTA absolutely rocks!!

Retrospectively, it's amazing how a 26 seconds movie-clip can be so long to produce when you use almost everything from scratch...... the only way to properly learn how to use the software though!

By lynn3d - 11 Years Ago
That's a great promo video and well worth the time spent BigGrin
By fplaton - 11 Years Ago
Hi Everyone

And here is my 'masterpiece', a 7 months work music video all made with CTA.
Starting a crazy project is the way to go! It was long and painful but in all honesty am quite proud of the result.

Hope you will enjoy :-)

By kkffoo - 11 Years Ago
Oh wow, seriously brilliant!
By vidi - 11 Years Ago
Very good videos have been added here. great work ! w00tCool
By Jorge Rosa - 11 Years Ago
Hello all, finally i had time to produce my first animation.
(Started to learn from last week, but hopefully, I´ll create more videos)

This Video Clip is for the "Amigos do Nico"´s band:
1ST VIDEO (1080p - HD, YOUTUBE URL): My 1st experience
By majorzed - 11 Years Ago
Here's a teaser for a new project. I am very happy to be using CTA1 and am looking forward to CTA2. Also using other tools including Blender VSE for final assembly.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_QN1KxFG_8&feature=youtu.be][/url]

Some items of note:
(1) Character at 0:03-0:07 is 90 degrees sideways - not supposed to be possible in CTA1 but I figured out how to do it. Should be easy in CTA2?
(2) Gesture at 0:34 - thumb and 2 fingers - is not standard in the CTA library. Used a third finger as a prop!
(3) Hat falling off at 1:11 - it is a multi-sprite prop. Thanks, Reallusion! I can really see some potential for this feature.
(4) Starship turnaround at 1:18 - that was done in Sketchup.
(5) Signs in "hyway" 1:36 used extreme camera Z-motion in CTA. Another nice feature.
By Jorge Rosa - 11 Years Ago
This is now my 2nd video (This video has been re-edited by now, so video colors and audio had improved, exactly as I wanted to.)

This Video Clip is for P.O.´s band (Personal friend):
2ND VIDEO (1080p - HD, YOUTUBE URL): My 2nd experience