Party Fun Download

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic263636.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By omerjohn - 9 Years Ago
I downloaded the Party Fun Pack and tried to install. It gets to 14% Installed and says an error caused the install to stop. Have tried to install a dozen times in 2 days same thing happens every time at 14%. It doesn't give me an option to re-download, it just keeps trying to install from the same download. where are the downloaded files put to install?  Thought if I manually uninstalled them it would re-download new file and then install properly.
By AverageJoe - 9 Years Ago
Just download it from you accounts page on RL's main site... They keep track of all orders and purchases for purposes of re-downloading
By omerjohn - 9 Years Ago
I tried that and it still did the same thing tried to install existing download. It did not re-download file
By wires - 9 Years Ago
The "Downloaded" files are stored in an RL Temp folder that is normally cleared after installation. On a Windows 7/8 system you should find the files here:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Reallusion\

The Party Fun Pack is about 1.3 GB (Gigabytes) in size and contains over 400 files. See my post on this subject here.
By Tarampa Studios - 8 Years Ago
My rld installer isn't working at all... it used to work okay. But now it downloads, but refuses to open or install. ARGGHHHHHH!
By silveraxe - 8 Years Ago
I am having the same problem, it keeps telling me I am not on line. But I am setting right on the site. This needs to be fix soon. I paid for  this, and I want it.