Greyed out menu butons disabled only music icon button works

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic159866.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Angiedirect - 11 Years Ago
Hi I'm new here I have purchased crazy talk standard edition and I have two issues

stoping me from using crazy talk animator all the other buttons are working fine except

One particular Menu bar see image URL

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/Animator/help/animator/Images/Puppet_Concepts_08.jpg

all seem to be disabled only music icon button works for some odd reason here is a picture of the menu above which I'm referring to menu see image of menu URL above only music icon button works the rest of the buttons on that menu do not work they are all greyout disable for some reason

And number 2 I don't have this menu option also please see image below it's totally missing from my crazy talk The preset and mask menu not there at all

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/Animator/help/animator/Images/Slider_Motion_02.jpg

Please help me out

By jlittle - 11 Years Ago
Angiedirect (7/30/2013)
... all seem to be disabled only music icon button works for some odd reason here is a picture of the menu above which I'm referring to menu see image of menu URL above only music icon button works the rest of the buttons on that menu do not work they are all greyed out disabled for some reason

Those buttons are typically black and should turn white when you hover over them and should all work. There is no reason for them to be grayed out. If you click the play button (sidewise triangle) you should see the timeline indicator start to move from left to right.

Angiedirect (7/30/2013)And number 2 I don't have this menu option also please see image below it's totally missing from my crazy talk The preset and mask menu not there at all

I believe that those features are not included in the Standard version.
See the version comparison chart HERE.

Jeff
jlittle (7/30/2013)
Angiedirect (7/30/2013)
... all seem to be disabled only music icon button works for some odd reason here is a picture of the menu above which I'm referring to menu see image of menu URL above only music icon button works the rest of the buttons on that menu do not work they are all greyed out disabled for some reason

Those buttons are typically black and should turn white when you hover over them and should all work. There is no reason for them to be grayed out. If you click the play button (sidewise triangle) you should see the timeline indicator start to move from left to right.

Angiedirect (7/30/2013)And number 2 I don't have this menu option also please see image below it's totally missing from my crazy talk The preset and mask menu not there at all

I believe that those features are not included in the Standard version.
See the version comparison chart HERE.

Jeff

SORRY I SEEM TO HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WRONG IMAGE OF MENU IN MY FIRST POST

THEE MENU BELOW IS WORKING FINE THIS IS NOT THE MENU I MENT TO REPORT A PROBLEM WITH

THE MENU BELOW IS THE MENU I DID MEAN TO POST ABOUT AND REPORT A PROBLEM ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE

THE BUTTON ON THIS MENU BELOW ARE NOT WORKING

seem to be completly grey and not black and they do not turn white when hovering over them.

By vidi - 11 Years Ago
and what is if you press the transform button ?

[quote]vidi (7/31/2013)
and what is if you press the transform button ?

Pressing transform activates only next tab /previous tab button rest of the button are grey see pic below

By vidi - 11 Years Ago
that is the reason

I have purchased crazy talk standard edition

Follow the Link in Jeff Post and see the Version Comparison
I DONT THINK THAT IS THE REASON VIDI AND I THINK YOU ARE MISLEADING ME NOW

These button should work in both Editions I really dont think its because of STANDARD OR PRO VERSIONS

THAT SIMPLY CANT BE TRUE

ITS NOT LIKE THIS IS A ADNVACED MENU THAT SHOULD ONLY BE IN PRO

WHY WOULD COPY AND PASTE BE DISABLED IN STANDARD VERSION

WHY WOULD ADD BUTTON NOT WORK IN STANDARD VERSION

WHY WOULD CUT BUTTON NOT WORK IN STANDARD VERSION

WHY WOULD PASTE BUTTON NOT WORK IN STANDARD

WHY LOOP NOT WORK IN STANDARD VERSION

THIS SEEMS VERY ODD OR JUST PLAIN LAUGHABLE IF THIS IS THE REASON EVEN MICROSOFT WORD HAS all THESE BASIC FUNCTIONS THEY ARE ALL JUST BASIC FUNCTIONS IM SURE YOUR WRONG VIDI

IM SURE THIS IS A BUG PLESE VERIFY JEFF THIS PLEASE BECAUSE I SHALL BEREQUSTING A REFUND IF THIS SEEMS TO BE THE CASE

By vidi - 11 Years Ago
IM SURE YOUR WRONG VIDI

I'm think not BigGrin and Please stop yelling at me, I just wanted to help ! Doze

vidi (7/31/2013)
IM SURE YOUR WRONG VIDI

I'm think not BigGrin and Please stop yelling at me, I just wanted to help ! Doze

WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY EVEN SELL THE STANDARD VERSION IF COPY PASTE IS DISABLED BASIC FUNCTION EVEN FREE PROGRAMES CAN DO WITHOTU EVEN PURSCHASING

HERES ME PURSCHASED CRAZY TALK SATNDARD FOR STANDARD ANIMATION ONLY TO DISCOVER BASIC FUCNTIONS ARE DISABLE THE MOST SIMPLE AND BASIC FUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH ANY PROGRAME GIMP OPEN OFFICE ETC ETC WHY EVEN SELL A BASIC EDITION SCRAP IT AND SELL PRO ONLY

BECAUSE THE WAY STANDARD VERSION IS SERIOUSLY LIMITED DONT BOTHER SELLING IT AS A ANIMATION PROGRAME BECAUSE THE STANDARD VERSION IS A CRIPPLED VERSION THAT YOU PAY FOR SERIOUSLY

BTW IM NOT SHOUTING AT ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM IM SHOUTING AT REALLUSION WHO SEEM TO THINK IS GOOD TO RIP OFF CUSTOMERS BY DISABLING BASIC FUNCTIONS

WHY SHOULD I PURSCHASE A PRO VERSION JUST FOR COPY AND PASTE AND ADD BUTTON REALLY ANYONE ELSE AGREE THIS SEEMS A COMPLETE RIP OFF
By vidi - 11 Years Ago
You can inform yourself before buying and if you are not agree to the terms you need not buy it.
LOL TYPICAL ANSWER THAT A RIP OFF COMPANY WOULD SAY
By vidi - 11 Years Ago
also it is typical that pro have more features as Std . And therefore is not a bad Idea to compare before you buy
I've never been ripped off
By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
Angiedirect (7/31/2013)
WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY EVEN SELL THE STANDARD VERSION IF COPY PASTE IS DISABLED BASIC FUNCTION EVEN FREE PROGRAMES CAN DO WITHOTU EVEN PURSCHASING

HERES ME PURSCHASED CRAZY TALK SATNDARD FOR STANDARD ANIMATION ONLY TO DISCOVER BASIC FUCNTIONS ARE DISABLE THE MOST SIMPLE AND BASIC FUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH ANY PROGRAME GIMP OPEN OFFICE ETC ETC WHY EVEN SELL A BASIC EDITION SCRAP IT AND SELL PRO ONLY

BECAUSE THE WAY STANDARD VERSION IS SERIOUSLY LIMITED DONT BOTHER SELLING IT AS A ANIMATION PROGRAME BECAUSE THE STANDARD VERSION IS A CRIPPLED VERSION THAT YOU PAY FOR SERIOUSLY

BTW IM NOT SHOUTING AT ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM IM SHOUTING AT REALLUSION WHO SEEM TO THINK IS GOOD TO RIP OFF CUSTOMERS BY DISABLING BASIC FUNCTIONS

WHY SHOULD I PURSCHASE A PRO VERSION JUST FOR COPY AND PASTE AND ADD BUTTON REALLY ANYONE ELSE AGREE THIS SEEMS A COMPLETE RIP OFF

I'm sorry to hear you feel disappointed with the CrazyTalk Animator Standard version.

The main differences between Standard and Pro are related to Timeline and Character Creation. In the Standard version you only have a basic Timeline and can only create custom talking heads. In the Pro version you have an advanced Timeline and can create full bodied custom characters.

Copy and Paste on the Timeline is just one of the extra features available in the Pro version.

We also always make sure that we provide a version comparison on the product page so you know exactly what is included in each version.

That said, if you are not happy with your purchase then by all means contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be happy to issue a refund if you purchased in the last 30 days.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx