CTA Manual PDF Download

Posted By Visconti 14 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
fblawat (11/4/2011)
I am new to CTA and I find this manual is very very difficult to "use". I am not sure where to start off. The Manuals for CT v5 and v6 were much better made than CTA. I still do not know why the color version was removed and why there is no built-in .hlp file for users who are not connected to the internet. Most Windows programs include a .hlp file so users can review help while offline.

Is there somewhere on the Reallusion site that can help a new person "figure" out how to use this program?

The CTA Manual needs a LOT of work like the previous user indicated. Please Please Update this manual.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the CrazyTalk Animaror documentation. Actually it is a growing trend to use online help guides because this enables the help guide to be constantly updated as required. I do however understand the problems if you don't have an internet connection and it is for this reason why we supply a PDF manual.

If you are looking for more help then it would be worth spending some time with the numerous video tutorials which are available and cover all aspects of CTA.

You can find all the Video Tutorials HERE.

You may also be interested in the CrazyTalk Animator Training DVD available which you can find HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

fblawat
fblawat
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)Senior Member (417 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello,

Thank you for the information. I just wish there was an overview with the steps that listed what you have to do to bring in your own actor/character.

I guess I just need to find more time to mess around with the system. I hope that Reallusion brings back a color manual PDF instead of the black and white 82page PDF.

Thanks again.
Rayudu
Rayudu
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)Senior Member (317 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Hi Visconti,

This information very help full for the CTA animators. U are doing good job.

Thank u very much.SmileSmileSmile
Eho
Eho
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Please, I'm from Brazil and very interested in the CTA but I need to resolve some doubts. I do not want to animate photos. We have characters who want to animate. I need to take some questions regarding the CTA and import vectors. Please respond to me urgently.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Eho (12/9/2011)
Please, I'm from Brazil and very interested in the CTA but I need to resolve some doubts. I do not want to animate photos. We have characters who want to animate. I need to take some questions regarding the CTA and import vectors. Please respond to me urgently.

Hi Eho

What are the questions you need answering?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Brian Snipes
Brian Snipes
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Where is the 400+ page version of the PDF located?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Brian Snipes (12/20/2011)
Where is the 400+ page version of the PDF located?

The old 400+ page manual was an early release version based on the Online Help Guide.

The latest PDF manuals are available from the first post of this thread. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mark_20121229164446372
mark_20121229164446372
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Just downloaded the pro pdf. Looks impressive, plenty of screenshots. One criticism, though. Judging by it's layout the pdf is obviously intended for a print version of the manual. The crop marks for the printer is visible. This makes the pages too wide to read easily on an iPad or similar device. Perhaps you could re-flow the pdf so it's suitable for viewing (and scrolling) on a display rather than just for printing? Other than this small grumble it looks to be a good manual. Thanks.
Edited
12 Years Ago by mark_20121229164446372
nativenostalgia
nativenostalgia
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, Yes the small pdf booklet for cta really is bad, having a hard time with it trying to read the small type. if you did get the original 400 page one could you please send it to me thanks skip
nativenostalgia@eforu.com
Sefardi
Sefardi
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
I've found the best CTA2 PDF Help Manual in English here: (when on the page, just click on "Actions")
https://creative.adobe.com/share/20ad34bc-a13a-44e3-a2e3-a1b9e0c8d232?feature_set_id=b06fb6c7-7d18-4b6e-aa0e-888e459228fb
Edited
10 Years Ago by maxomax07

Reading This Topic