Profile Picture

CalculateCollision Function in iClone8 API

Posted By dennis_938698 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dennis_938698
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)New Member (61 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There is  a new function posted to the iClone 8 Python API called calculatecollision.   I can't get it to work and I have the latest update from Reallusion Hub.   How do I get the latest version of the iClone 8 API code.  I even searched in the RLPY.py file located in bin64 and i don't see this function.    Any help would be greatly appreciated.   This function would be very useful for automating adding clothes to avatars via. python scripts and getting the clothes to fit properly.    Here is the link to the reference of this new function that I believe was added in early February.    Also how do you get the latest version of the API.  It seems that they are adding new functions on a regular basis.   Is there a github repository or something that developers can use to download the latest API libraries.  

http://wiki.reallusion.com/IC8_Python_API:RLPy_RICloth

cepheistudios
cepheistudios
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)Veteran Member (970 reputation)

Last Active: 9 days ago
I can't even get any Python Plugins to work at all. I wanted use the Smooth Camera Follow 2.0 Plugin, but when I went to install it and Iclonepy.exe could not be found.
Edited
Last Year by cepheistudios
Johnny (RL)
Johnny (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi dennis_938698,

This API (RICloth.CalculateCollision) is currently only for internal testing and has not been officially released. It is expected to be officially released in the future CC version (should be CC4.3).
Sorry for misleading you with the wiki documentation.

Reading This Topic