Profile Picture

Character replacement in the same completed animation project, Cartoon Animator 4

Posted By toonmanbill 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Character replacement in the same completed animation project, Cartoon...

Author
toonmanbill
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hello,
Is there a way to replace a character in same completed animation project with another character without having to recreate the entire animation project all over again?

For instance, let's say I did an complete animation project with one character ( let's say is a man ) and then I want to take the same project and replace the character with a female character without having to redo the project all over again, IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Thanks!

vepop
This post has been flagged as an answer
vepop
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Bring the character to Composer Mode.
Replace the character there. 
I believe the character should have the same bone structure. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
toonmanbill
toonmanbill
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
vepop (10/3/2022)
Bring the character to Composer Mode.
Replace the character there. 
I believe the character should have the same bone structure. 

I tried it and it works. Thanks for your help vepop.

Edited
2 Years Ago by toonmanbill

Reading This Topic