Profile Picture

CC4 > Blender issues with the shape keys of the beard

Posted By NathanDelage 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
NathanDelage
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi everyone, I have an issues with beard shape keys, they simply doesn't fit to the head deformation as you can see below, the morph "Mouth Up" deform the beard to the Left instead.
Does someone know something about it ? (It seems to work well in cc4 so I'm guessing there's a renaming issues when exporting to blender)
Victor.Soupday
Victor.Soupday
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I can't reproduce this.

Have you tried re-applying the CC4 Extended facial profile? Template : Item : All > Character > FacialProfile > CC4 Extended

The CC4 standard profile doesn't have the Mouth_Up or Mouth_Down expressions, so if the CC4 exporter incorrectly indexed the standard profile with the extended profile names then Mouth_L (Which is the expression shown in your Blender screen-shot) would be incorrectly labelled as Mouth_Up. Re-applying the facial profile might fix it.
NathanDelage
NathanDelage
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Worked like a charm thanks ! BigGrin

Reading This Topic