Profile Picture

My God, Please Make Me A Widow [3D Animated Short Film] | SINANIMACION

Posted By Veneris 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

My God, Please Make Me A Widow [3D Animated Short Film] | SINANIMACION...

Author
Veneris
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
MY GOD, PLEASE MAKE ME A WIDOW

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/eda22424-0ba1-45e5-8d57-e841.jpg

It is an alert, those young people who live or plan to live as a couple. To establish guidelines or agreements for a harmonious and democratic coexistence, respect and freedom in making decisions in their lives, both personally and professionally. It shows an empowered woman, who makes the decision to go to have fun with a friend at a dive, and a man with misogynistic behavior, who externalizes forms of patriarchal violence: control and zealotry that leads to femicide. It is intended to create awareness among young and not so young that sharing a life in common brings with it multiple disagreements between the parties, due to the differences in the ways of thinking and acting; that respect for decision-making, without submissions or controls, is the success of staying in a healthy and successful relationship.

Genre: Drama
Classification: B
Duration: 11 minutes
Production and Direction: Veneris Otoniel Escobar Espinoza
Co-production: María Enedina Espinoza Angulo
Cast: Compadre Pop, Ramses Calis, Adriana Ontiveros Espinoza, Aurora Espinoza Angulo
Script: Otto Alexander Brug

> THE SHORT FILM IS IN SPANISH, SOON SUBTITLES [CC] IN ENGLISH. <
YouTube link to watch it

Edited
3 Years Ago by Veneris
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
You will need to add a link to the video if you want anyone to watch it. Whistling

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
.....or in this case, spare us the link😝

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Veneris
Veneris
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)Junior Member (193 reputation)

The link is already posted, rookie error is my first time posting here.
Edited
3 Years Ago by Veneris
Veneris
Veneris
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Peter (RL) (10/21/2021)
You will need to add a link to the video if you want anyone to watch it. Whistling

Yes, I'm sorry. I mistakenly pressed ENTER and the Post was published. Here you have it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgjZrLFCZo I took 1 year to finish it. 100% rendered in Iclone, what you see on the TV screen that the character is watching was created in DAZ Studio and added in Iclone.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Veneris
TimothyMasters
TimothyMasters
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
This is a great start to your animation adventure.  The character motions were especially well done.
Veneris
Veneris
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

TimothyMasters (10/28/2021)
This is a great start to your animation adventure.  The character motions were especially well done.

Thanks for your support!

Reading This Topic